Making Arizona happy again

Jack's POV:

I got a call from a girl earlier today, she sounded so familiar but also heart broken because I didn't remember her. Her voice was so fragile and soft... I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Gilinsky say " Hey man you ok? You were in some type of deep thought." "Yea I'm fine, but I got a call earlier from a girl but I don't know who it was, she asked me if i remembered her or if I knew who I was talking too, and when I said no she sounded so heart broken but her voice was so familiar and the number was an Omaha number, I just can't put the pieces together." I told Gilinsky. After I said that he said "I'll be right back I'm going to make a call, It's REALLY important." Then ran out the door. Okayyy, i thought, that was really weird, it's almost as if he knew who I was talking about so I decided to follow him an listen to the convo.

Jack Gilinsky's POV:

I ran out of the hotel room after I heard the story he told me, I knew exactly who he was talking about he was talking about Arizona... I called her up really quick, i decided to put it on speaker cause I knew he followed me... it rang three times..

A-Ari G- Gilinsky

A-Hello?

G-Hey Ari...

A-OMG Gilinsky!!!!! I missed you so much.

G- I missed you too babygirl... How are you doing?

A- G, you know Jack is the only that can call me babygirl, and Im ok i guess....

G- Whats wrong doll? And I know..

A- The doctors told me I have major depression, But I already knew that, he just confirmed it..

G- Babe, you know he misses you?? He talks about you all the time

A -No he doesn't, I called him earlier, he didn't remember me.

G- Arizona he remembers exactly who you are he just doesn't remember your voice, You guys never talk on the phone anymore just send letters.

A-I guess, G I miss him so much *cries* I can't keep going on like this, I'm hurting everyone around me, my mom , my brother, and mostly my dad.

G- Babe stay strong for me and everyone else please? Ari use all your pain and sadness and turn it in to strength cause that's what you need.

A- Ok ill try

G- Do you love him or are you in love with him?

A- Love who? In love with who?

G- Come on Cammy you know I 'm talking about Jack....

A-*silence* G, I've loved him since were were younger heck since we first met, I've been in love with Jack since 3rd grade. I never got over him never will, I never fell out of love with him and I don't think I ever will . Hey G, I gotta go , good night homie. Tell jack i said i love him , still.....*hangs up*

*Still Gilinsky's POV*

" Jack come out, I know you heard the whole convo between me and cammy." I said. He walked out of the dark and said, "How could I forget her, I forgot the sound of the love of my lifes voice. Jack, just hearing her on the phone made me long for her, I want to hold and kiss her. I want to wake up next to my babygirl again.How did you know it was her anyways?' " I knew it was her because you always talk about how you haven't heard her voice in so long but you don't want to call her because you know one of you will fall back in love with each other again, but it seems to me that she never stopped loving or caring about you, you heard her she has major depression because of how much she misses you. She is going through so much yet she can't get you out of her head, thats all she thinks about, nothing else or should I say no one else but you, You kept her going and she kept you going. You guys kept each other grounded Johnson. You can't just move on or forget that kind of love, you guys were made for each other." I replied sadly... He looked at me for a second and then said " G, I have to see her, I need to see her, I need to be with her." " How about we go done to Omaha tonight there are some tickets left but the fights are in an hour.." I said. " What are we waiting for bruh!!!!! Lets gooo!" Jack yelled . * 30 mins later at the airport*

The only thought in my mind was " Arizona is going to be happy again"