The Suprise

I finish my lets play video and deside to go take a shower. I turn the water on, disrobe, and get in. The warm water flows out of the quiet shower as I here a knock on my front door. I quickly shut the water of, get a robe on and and answer the door. I practically faint when I see who it is. It's Markiplier, and before I can greet him I drop the robe, pass out, and fall to the floor. 

~ 15 minutes later~ 

 I begin to sit up and see that I'm naked but still covered with a blanket. I grab the blanket and pull it up to my chin as it starts to fall of me. 

"Markiplier!! What are you doi-" I cut myself off. "Actually first I want to know what happened while I was passed out!!"

"All I did was picked you up with a blanket and laid you down on the couch!" Mark explained to me.

"You promise nothing else!!" I yell to him as I begin to realize I'm blushing.

"I swear!" Mark replies. "And I came here to suprise you, because I watch your channel, and mumble mumble mumble......."

"What?" I ask confused.

"I said because I sorta have a crush on you........" Mark says quietly.

"OMFG!!! Mark, your my senpai and I have a huge crush on you too!!" I explain loudly to him.

"Good!! I was scared for a sec there. Anyway, that's not the main reason I came here though. I came her to say I love you and do this." Mark kisses me hard but yet passionately. 

I blush but then I kiss him back harder. We both blush as Mark starts kissing my neck. I stop Mark.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" I ask.

"I've been sure for two years." Mark replies back seductively.