Perfect Couple

Mark kisses me as we wake up.

"Did you have a good sleep?" Mark asks me.

"I slept fine because you were here with me." I replied blushing.

"So listen, I think after last night we... should be... an official... couple?" Mark asks uncertain.

"OMFG!!! Really!? Are you serious!? Of course I'd love to be your girlfriend!!" I exclaim in excitement.

Mark kisses me down my neck and then stops at my sweet spot. I quietly moan with every touch of his soft lips against my neck. Mark starts to get a boner and I start getting slightly wet. Mark notices and begins stroking my thighs then lifts my shirt and gently begins kissing down my stomach. Further and further down he get and with each one his move movements I begin to moan a little louder. He reaches my pantie line then stops.

"Let's go make a video together!!" Mark exclaims as I sit up.

"Okay but can I take a shower first because you kind of interrupted me last night?" I ask.

"That's fine and I'm sorry for that." Mark apologizes to me.

I go and get into the shower. I feel the nice warm water running down my back. I hear a noise but think nothing of it, until Mark hops in with me.

"Hh-hmm!?" I hint to him.

"Sorry I just really needed to take a shower to." Mark explains while blushing.

I put my arm around his neck, then pull him close and begin kissing him like never before. Mark moans just from the kiss.

"There's more where that came from!" I say in a seductive voice. 

"Well me really likes!!" Marks says as he gets another boner.