Late Night Party

"Babe this sushi you made is delicious!!" Mark says while stuffing his face with more sushi. We finish our food, Mark goes to take a shower, and I get completely undressed then throw on comfortable undies and a huge baggy t shirt. Mark comes in the bedroom a little while later with nothing on but a towel on his waist still dripping wet. He flexes to show off and I begin to blush. He throws on his pink mustache boxers and gets into bed with me. He pulls me close and I put a hand on his chest and my other hand around his neck. He pulls me closer and kisses me ever so passionately. I blush and we continue cuddling and then Mark starts a game of footsie.

"I got to go to the bathroom, (y/n)! Be right back!" He runs out of the room. He returns a couple minutes later.

"I'm back!"He says as he flexes...AGAIN. Then he walks over to my side of the bed. He kneels on one knee.

"Wh-wh-what are you doing?!"I ask.

He opens a little black box and says,

"(Y/f/n), will you be the woman I spend the rest of my life with?" Mark askes me blushing.

"Of course I will!!!" I shout happily.

Mark runs out to grab two glasses and a bottle of wine.

"Let's celebrate!" Mark exclaims.

We drink and "celebrate" all night. That was really a night to remember.