Chapter 15

Chris's POV
How dare that idiotic young alpha choose a runt for a mate instead of my little amber. As I walk along the territory I see that disgusting orphan and two of those little runts. I walk through the playing children and push the orphan. I laugh in her face and spit on the children. They all go running my wolf howls in joy. Suddenly I am face to face with a very angry alpha."what did you do to my Darcy" were the words that came out of his mouth. I showed my dislike for that orphan trash and those four things he calls children.
The alpha grabbed me by the throat my air was limited then he spoke words that cut deep."You are no longer a member of this pack and lose all authority as beta,if you are seen in my land you will be killed instantly. I screamed in agonizing pain as my pack link broke and I became a rouge. I left still feeling the pain. "I WILL BE BACK" were my leaving words and I will kill them all.
Unknown POV
So she thinks she's safe and now I have an entire lack to use against her, let's not forget those children she loves so much. Now that I have the demon king on my side she will finally die. They'll see they'll all see Trina her siblings and her new family to. "Hey you ready" "yes" was my reply "when should we attack" I asked the guy that's working with us. They are getting married so let's do it in two days at the wedding. You know you might have a point we will kill them all at the wedding.
"Tsk tsk tsk" I looked at the source of the sound and saw the demon king. "My lord" I said with a bow. "Ha ha ha soon everyone will know me as their king". Well let's get started. "Yes my lord". We are coming for you Trina and I'm going to enjoy watching you die.

An
What do u guys think who r the two mystery people an will Trina and the pack learn about the attack on time let's wait and see.