Chapter 17

Amber's POV
I have been running for days now I'm tired hungry and heart broken. Suddenly I am attacked by a big brown wolf he is then tackled by a hot black wolf and I instantly know the black wolf is my mate. The brown wolf submits and they both shift back and go behind trees to get dress. Hello said my mate in a deep sexy voice. H-hello I stuttered my names alpha Kaden what's your name A-amber I stuttered once again. "A beautiful name for a beautiful girl" says Kaden. I"'m not beautiful I'm broken and ugly and a complete slut" was my reply. Don't ever say those things about yourself ever again,you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen you r pure and I love you". These words brought tears to my eyes I found the one for me my mate Kaden. You don't care that I'm broken I say with tears in my eyes. Listen I don't give a fudge and that is why I want to ask will you make me the happiest alpha alive and become my mate and Luna. With tears in my eyes I say yes my mate then kisses me with his soft perfect lips. I am happy for the first time ever.

Jakes POV
We postponed the wedding but we are going to have a fake one today we have called all packs asking for help and everyone accepted. As the pastor gets to the part where someone must object the room gets dark and in the doorway appears the demon king Chris a-and kyle those bustards. All of the children and people that can't fight are in the meadow suddenly Darcy is in the front of me she looks at Trina and nods. All of the alphas  get in a fighting stance but wat confuses me is all of the lunas go towards Trina and one of the Luna's is no other than Amber. Jealousy burns within me Trina hugs Amber and looks at me confused as she feels my anger. I look away and think to myself I'm gonna kill the alpha who mated Amber. Suddenly Trina is in the front of me in tears I go to comfort her but she backs away. "Why do you care so much who mates Amber" says Trina in a shaky voice. I look down because I don't have an answer at that moment the demon king smiles Trina transports us all to a huge meadow  and we are all joined by an army of angels. "My Queen" they say in together all of the alphas and their packs are shocked including me and my pack. "Hello my loyal subjects you must work hard to protect the packs and insure their safety" said Trina .  With that said she walk up to the demon king and there was a flash of light she was now dressed in beautiful armor she then got a gold sword and she looked at me and anger and said "If I don't come back protect my children" and with that said her and the demon king were gone. I fucked up I hope Trina comes back and forgives me. The demons started attacking and in the middle of the battle Darcy and the qauds appeared I was scared why are my kids at a battle. The kids joined hands and all demons dropped dead. I ran to my kids ready to hug them but they looked at me and backed away. Darcy came forward and said"You hurt mommy she is going through pain knowing you might love another and her pain gives us pain she is in a battle for the lives of all the supernaturals she is also trying to stop our pain if our mom dies we will blame you" and with that we are all teleported to the pack house. My pack along with all others look at me in disappointment I look at Amber and I'm still pissed she looks at me and slaps me I will not tolerate disrespect I am ready to pounce when Trina appears covered in cuts blood and bruises she says the war is over and passes out. I go towards her to hug her but every person in the room stands in front of her the angels create a force field and my wolf howls in pain this is all your fault now my mates wolf won't talk to me he snarls. I break down right there as the pack doctor rushes my mate to the E.R. what have I done on sorry Trina.