Chapter 2

" So, this is your first time cheating on me, huh? Or maybe this isn't the first, Jeon Jungkook?" You asked straight away and he was taken back for a moment before his face changed into the saddest face you've ever seen.

"I knew it. I knew you would know it sooner or later." He sighed, before continues, "They really succeed this time." He said sadly and look up to the ceiling before look down again.

"What were you talking about?" You feel confused at his response.

"Hana, don't you get it? They were trying to ruin my image. I was just hanging out with my friends and of course I also have female friends, then when I was with them, they took a photo of me and threatened me. Now, after I give them money to shut their fucking mouth down, my girlfriend become suspicious on me! What a great day!!" He becomes upset and it's so obvious that he looks frustrated or that's what you thought so.

"B-But I heard you told him, that... that a date won't hurt. You admitted it just now, Jungkook." You were a little bit stuttering trying to figure things out.

"Hana, let me ask you." He said while come closer to you and cornering you to the nearest wall. "Do you love me?" He whispers with his deep voice and you can't help but nod, as if he's hypnotizing you with his sharp yet tender gaze.

His face was so close to yours and you feel like your face has become as red as tomato. You look away trying to ignore his eyes. "J-Jungkook... People may pass by..." you warned him and try to push him away but he didn't move.

"If you love me, you should believe me, Hana. You're my sweetheart. I won't cheat on you. You trust me, right?" He continues whispering and you froze on where you stood but you slowly nod then he finally let you go.

"Good girl. Now, see you later, sweetheart." He smirked and walk away, leaving you dumbfounded.

- YOUR POV -

The day passed like usual more practices and practices. I try to get rid of Jungkook from my mind but I can't. I was curious about last night. Who Jungkook went out with but I can't ask anyone either.

I just worried that I might unable to control my reaction and makes people know about my secret relationship with him. I let out a long sigh and decided to go to toilets first before going back to dorm.

After I get in one of the stalls, I heard few girls walked in and I suspect them to be the new trainees, judging from how loud they were. I shake my head and smiling to myself before I heard his name again.

Geez. Why everyone knows Jeon Jungkook? Now I have to listen to how they praised him silently.

"He's really hot in real life. Oh my God! It's been awhile since I came here and I finally met him today! He looks so fine!!" A girl yelled. I roll my eyes, pretty please, he always looks fine, ever since.

"And and!! Seomin!! Did you notice the way he stares at you while biting his lips sexily? Ugh, seems like he likes you!" Excuse me?

"Hahaha. Do you guys want to know something?" An annoying voice of a girl speak up, I don't know why but I feel like she's Seomin.

"What? What is it?" They shout curiously.

Then I can hear her bitchy chuckles. "He just asked my number this afternoon." She said and I gasp loudly, luckily those girls was cheering loud enough so they won't hear me.

Jeon Jungkook, what are your excuses now?

- AUTHOR POV -

You head out from your company building weakly. All scenes that just happening weakened you even more. You walk to the bus stop although you know a shortcut to reach your dorm faster but you prefer a longer route for now. You almost reach the bus stop when suddenly a car drives slowly beside you and the driver slide down the window. You thought it was just some random man, so you ignored it, but-