~fyi~

Before you start reading, there are some plenty information that I wanted you to know. It might be late and I should've do this sooner so I'm really sorry for the inconvenient.

1. Originally this book has 20 chapters and it has been published for a long time until I decided to removed most of them. I'll repeat it again.

CHAPTER 6 - 20 HAS BEEN REMOVED

2. It's not permanently out of this world, I reposted the whole chapters in another web called dreame but it's a NON-FF story now, I'll explain the reasons why later.

THE STORY CHANGES TO NON-FF

3. Everything stay the same except the characters names and I even tried hard to make it closest to the original one. (example, Jungkook becomes John Cook)

ONLY THE CHARACTERS NAME CHANGES

why?

All of you may keep questioning, why? Why? Why the author did that?

It was a hard decision for me to do that too. This book is my baby, I love it so much and I enjoyed reading the feedback I received from all of you. I even considering the offers so long before I accepted it.

Yes, there is a story behind why everything happened in here. I need money. Yes. At that moment, the thief barged into my house and stole my laptop. The offer from the Dreame editor was so tempting. They'll pay me with some amount of money that could help me bought a new one. The only thing I have to do is change this story to non-ff, post it in their website for five years and signed the contract.

So after contemplating for so long, I decided to do that because I can't continue writing without laptop too. Even though, sometime writing in phone might helps but it's harder. So yeah, I did and that's how I ended up removed most of the chapters.

So for all of you who feel mad that your time got wasted for start reading without any ending, I'm deeply sorry. I know how it feels. I should've post this notice way before.

I still hope that you wouldn't mind continue reading the whole story in the website though (you can find the link in my profile) you won't regret, I promise- but if you don't even want to start/continue, I understand it very well.

I'm thankful for your effort & interest to my story even for a short period. Thank you for the love and I'm sorry for hurting and disappointed some of you.

Hopefully, we could meet in my other books as well.

Love,

joanne lim