Chapter 3

You watch his fast hand gestures when he grabs his phone and pick it up. Your jaw dropped a bit but you quickly look back to the road and try to act normal.

"Yeah? Seomin-ssi?" He said. He only mentioned her name but you already feel upset inside.

"Oh, is that so? Okay, I'll think about it and tell you later on. Okay. Um.... never mind. Hahaha. Okay, bye." He said before hung up the call.

"Who is Seomin?" You asked him while clenching your fist, trying to not sound jealous.

"Oh, she's a new trainee in our company. I happened to be her vocal trainer for a while to fill her main trainer position who is in sick leave now." He answers normally while still driving.

You just hum in response and look back at the street. He focuses back to the road but turn to you few times.

"Hana, are you okay?"

"Oh? Me? I'm okay. Why?" You answer and turn to him.

"Really? Because you didn't sound okay anyway. Don't tell me you're jealous again."

"I-I'm not. I was just asking." You lied.

"Good then." He replies and silence fill the whole trip until both of you arrived near your dorm.

"I will wait here until you safely get in." He said coldly but you were a bit happy that he still cares.

"Jungkook, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to, you know I just- I love you too much that I scared if you wi-"

"I know, Hana. I'm not mad okay. Now, get in, it's pretty late and you need to wake up early tomorrow, right?" He sounded calm and warm this time, making you sigh in relief.

"Thank you, Jungkook. I'm going in now." You replied and give him a faint smile.

You get out from his car and walk towards your dorm entrance slowly. Once you reached there, you turn back to where his car is and he drives away. Your heart still feel uneasy but you decided to shrug it off and trust Jungkook.

After he dropped you, he continues drive and his phone ringing again. This time, without look at the caller ID, he picks it up.

"I will call you once I arrive, Sweetheart. Don't worry." He said because he thought it was you.

"How I miss you call me like that, Jeon." Another familiar voice could be heard and he widened his eyes before checking the caller ID.

"What do you want, Yein?" He asked coldly.

"I was kinda miss you, can you come over?" She asked cutely.

"Why should I?" He scoffs.

"Come on, I need to tell you something important." She plead in annoying way.

"Fine, I'll come over but if it's not important, I will leave, soon." He said and hung up the call.

Yein, in her apartment smirking after Jungkook hung up the call. "You wouldn't be able to leave me soon once you came here, Jeon." She thought.

- THE NEXT DAY -

You wake up earlier today to work out in your company's gym this morning. Because of last night meal, you don't want to gain weight and causing your manager to nag you, so here you are with your fellow member, Hikari, a half Korean and half Japanese member. You love to be here earlier because it's less crowded.

Before starting, both of you decide to do some stretching first then you start to run on the treadmill. While you were running, your mind was in a complete mess as you were thinking about your boyfriend again. You don't know if it was coincidence or anything but every time he came inside your thoughts to distract you, somehow you will hear his name being mentioned soon.