Ice and Fire

Fire and Iceiplier are twins who love to complete.
Ice
Iceiplier is a very nerdy type of guy. He loves to study science and weather. Ice is kinda a introvert and is considered Fireiplier's shadow. Ice can freeze objects and make ice using his bare hands.
Fire
Fireiplier is a vary jockey athletic type. He is known for being vary open to people and vary outroverted. Fire is mostly considered to be over his brother in most ways ( except for school grades ). Fire can catch any one and any thing on fire. He wears black leather gloves that keep him from being engulfed in flames.
What do do if you meet them.
Fire and ice are almost complete opposites and spend most of the time competing with each other so if you meet them try to get them to argue and you will have just enough time to get away. Just like the other ipliers they don't want you to remember meeting them so I recommend running.
Demon or Angel ?
Fire and Ice are a mix of both. They can be demonic or angelic.
What do they represent in Mark ?
They both represent the competition side of Mark. Because they compete with each other so much they show the side of Mark that loves to complete and win.
Hey guys thank you for reading this. Sorry I haven't updated in a while school has been so time consuming. Shoutout to my favorite author I have ever read on Wattpad KaraTheGamer. I don't know how to do the shout out thing.