Wilford Warfstash

To be honest, I was going to stop writing this. Then I saw the CRAZY amount of views and stars on it.

Wilford Warfstash was originally introduced as a tv show host. As far as we know, he is now a mass murderer.

What can Wilford do?
Wilford is just like you and me. Except for the fact that he sees murder as a good thing. He is a trained killer who doesn't see the difference between right and wrong.

How to befriend Wilford?
You don't. Anyone that Wilford has ever been close to, he has killed. Wether it be "tickling" them with a knife or just shooting them in the head.

How to Defeat Wilford?
Again, you don't. You just run.

Angel or Demon?
We duh, demon. But he is not just any demon, he just so happens to be the second eldest of all the ipliers. The only one older would be the Host. Him being the only mentally stable (some what) eldest, makes him the leader of all the ipliers.

What does he represent in Mark?
He shows the careless side of Mark.

Sorry about the EXTREME lack of updates. I promise that I will start updating this story again. In the mean time, why don't you go check out my story, Youtube Academy. Plus, if you need a friend (like I do) please just message me. I love ya'll guys so much.