Chapter Six: Party

"It's a fucking party!" A drunk Troye screams, holding up an empty shot glass. I laugh.

"C'mon, Troye. You're gonna have an awful hangover tomorrow. C'mon, let's get you to bed" I take his arms and lead him to my bed. "Give me the glass" I sigh after he refuses to hand it over.

"My baby" He slurs and I laugh.

"Troye, the shot glass is not your baby. Hand it over. Now, Troye" He groans and I rip the glass from his hand, falling backward and screaming as I land.

Normal Troye would be freaking out as I cry on the floor. Drunk Troye laughs.

"I-I'll be over here. Get your rest" You know that small voice you get when you are trying not to cry. That's exactly what happens. My voice cracks and Troye passes out.

I walk to the corner and lie down on a bunch of clothes, crying myself to sleep.

But, if course I don't stay there. I get too cold from lying right next to the ac.

So, I end up in bed with Troye, cuddled into his chest with his arms around my back. My head is turned to the side, perfectly hearing every beat of his heart. And that's how I know I can fall into a real, peaceful sleep.

I wake up and jump. Troye is staring at me so creepily it looks like he could be a literal pedophile.

"I hate you" I mumble, digging my head into his chest again.

"Awwww I hate you, too" Troye says with a laugh.

"Do you remember anything from last night?"

"No"

Good. He doesn't need to know I got hurt.

"Why? What happened?"

"Nothing, Troye. Nothing happened. You're okay"

"Are you sure?" I nod. "Don't lie to me"

"Troye, you're okay" I promise, laughing. He nods.

I cuddle into Troye's chest, smiling and gripping the fabric of the tee at his back.

"Why are we in the same bed, babe?"

"You passed out drunk so I was on the floor but I got too cold so I came here. Hope that's okay"

"It's okay, Ellie. It's perfectly fine" He smiles down at me creepily and I hide my face.

Reaching to the nightstand, I grab my phone and widen my eyes at the screen.

"What?" Troye asks and I look up at him.

"I need to get somewhere. Now"

"Then get dressed and lets go" I run and grab any clothes I can find, carelessly tossing them on and running my fingers through my hair once as I sprint out the door.

I pull on my Converses inside the same white van that's been with me throughout my journey with Troye.

"I need to get to Bakersfield Recording Studios asap! Here, use my phone for GPS" I toss it carelessly to him and take deep breaths for the entire 30 minuets.

"Thanks, Troye. I'll call you when I need to be picked up" I say, reaching across and hugging him.

"Okay. You stay safe. Have fun!"

"I will!" I hop out the car and close the door, running into the white building.

"Alexis! Alexis!" I yell, running into Studio 2B. "Alexis! Alexis it's me!" I call. "Hey" I sigh when I see her. I pull her into me, kissing her with fierce and grabbing her bum.

"Hey" She says as we break apart. "I missed you"

"Missed you, too, babe" I kiss her nose, smiling, which makes it quiet difficult. "Where's my boy?"

"Right back here. It's your six months, you know" She says as I pick my son up.

"Hi, baby" I boop his nose. "Yeah, about that. After the show I'm going on tour"

"Oh, Ellie. That's amazing! Congrats! Keep Sebastian the entire tour! I'm so proud of you!"

"Are you sure, Alexis? That's a long time"

"I'm sure, Ellie. He's your kid, too. I'll meet up with you guys in some cities" Alexis smiles before calling in Kylie.

"Hey! How are you doing? It's been way too long!" I say as I hand over Sebastian.

"I'm good, Ellie. I'm just gonna take him up to the room. See you in a bit" Kylie takes off.

I kiss Alexis softly before picking up the script and walking into the booth. I put the headphones on.

"Alright, we gotta start from the beginning. Wait-Ellie, could Troye be our Matthew?"

"I'd love that, but I think he needs some explaining first"

I whip out my phone.

"Troye? Hey, can you head back? We need to talk"

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

"So, yeah, Troye. That's basically it. This is my girlfriend Alexis, I have a son, and I'm going to be a voice in a movie"

"This is so much" Troye says, putting his head in his hands. "Ellie, obviously I'm so happy you've found love and have a son. I'm happy she treats you well, and I'm happy that you're happy. Yes, you can still tour with me since it's okay with Alexis, and of course I'll voice Matthew. What does this dude look like?"

"Well, here's the sketch" I hand the thin paper over. "He's called Matthew because that's our main animator's name. He's a fawn, no dominate top or bottom just a mixture of both. He's the servent of my character and the main dark side character Rose. In the end, he ends up marrying Chase who he has to capture originally"

"I love it guys! It sounds great! I'm in!"