Ignorance - Chapter Fifty-Four

I looked over at Austin. I stared down at the sheets where his blankets were covering his bottom half and I bit my lip. I placed my hand on Austin’s jaw and started to kiss him passionately. I sat down on his lap and I could feel him under me. I started to kiss his neck, and he moaned out in pleasure. “Kelsey…” He trailed off, running his hands up my chest. I started to shed my top when he stopped me. “And if you don’t mind, I’d like to put on some clothes. You got here kinda fast.” He started to get up and the blankets started to lower on his abs. I got up off his bed and I went to one of the pictures hanging up on the walls. It was Austin and a bunch of his fans. I smiled to myself. I heard clothing come into contact with skin. I turned around and he was standing in boxers, and that was good enough for me. He crawled back into bed and so did I. The bed was so warm, and I felt Austin’s arm slither around my body, hugging me into him perfectly. I smiled to myself as I buried the side of my face deeper into the pillow, falling asleep.

** AUSTIN’S P.O.V. **

I slowly got up out of bed once I was sort of awake. I stumbled to the bathroom, tripping on numerous items on the floor. I came out of the bathroom to find Kelsey with her blanket around her body, ready to go home.

“Hey.” I greeted.

“Hey.” She said back, her voice cracking.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m going home. I need to do some things.”

“Alright, I’ll call you later?”

“Okay. I love you.” She came over to me, hugging me. I stroked her soft hair, and I heard her sigh. She looked up at me and kissed my lips only for a brief second. She grabbed my hands when she disconnected our lips and she started to walk away, our hands disconnecting as well. She waved at me and I waved back. She smiled as she closed the door. I was now alone again. But that was okay; I had a lot of stuff to do today. I sighed as I plugged my phone into my speakers and played some music while I cleaned up. I also got out my outfit for the day, which was casual. I got dressed and I got a message from my manager.

You have a couple of events coming up.

I sighed as I texted him back, only saying alright. I got my stuff ready and headed out the door, heading the radio station where I had an interview today.

** KELSEY’S P.O.V. **

I was going shopping at Walmart to buy some makeup that I desperately needed. It was like a ghost town, only about ten people were in the store, I bet. The makeup wasn’t in disguise or anything, and you could easily see who was buying what. I pretty soon heard my name called.

“Kelsey!” I heard a familiar voice call from a distance. I looked around myself to find Patrick walking towards me. “Hey Kelsey.” He said, waving his hand. I smiled at him and gave him a hug. He smelled like cologne, and I loved cologne on guys. I put the basket that I was carrying down on the marble floor.

“What’s been happening, Patrick?” I asked casually, leaning up against a solid wall.

“Not much, just been hanging out, here and there. You know?”

“I know,” I chuckled.

“You know, you don’t need that.”

“What?” I asked, confused.

“That,” He said, pointing at the basket with articles of makeup in it. “You really don’t need it.”

“Thanks Patrick, but I can’t go into public without having makeup on.”

“Well you’re beautiful anyways.”

“Thanks.” I blushed.

“How’s the boyfriend?”

“He’s doing well. He just had to go to a couple of interviews today, and he told me that he wouldn’t see me until tomorrow. So I just thought that I would have a day to myself.” I decided not to tell Patrick that Austin was my fiancé. I wouldn’t know how to tell him.

“You know,” He said, backing me up closer to the wall. I didn’t feel scared. “If you were with me, you wouldn’t have to worry about that.” He pressed his lips to mine in a subtle yet forceful manner. I tried to pull away, yet I couldn’t. I felt his fingertips dig into my ribs a little bit, pushing my hips into him. His kiss started to become stronger, and I had to stop it there, I slowly pushed my fist into his shoulder, making him step back away from me. He winced. “What in the hell is that rock on your finger?” He asked agitatedly. He took my hand and looked at my finger, shit. “Wait, are you two getting married or something?” I didn’t answer him. “You are!” I yanked my hand away and walked away from him, grabbed my basket, and checked out.