11.

[Namjoon]

I woke up to the sound of loud banging on my door. I groaned as I reluctantly climbed out of my warm cocoon and into the freezing world.

The banging didn't stop, even after I yelled that I was coming. I clutched my head, which for some reason ached painfully. I stumbled to my door, yanking it open with all the force I could muster up.

"HI!" The yell was high pitched and too loud for my liking. I went to slam the door but someone stopped me. "You invited us, remember?"

I recognised the voice, but I couldn't remember the name of the owner. I looked at the two short people who stood lazily in my doorway. The names clicked into my mind.

"Oh, Hi Yoongi and Jimin." I waved slightly, unsure of how I was meant to act. They responded quickly, with much more enthusiasm in their voices than I had. "Cheer up, it's a Tuesday today!" Jimin said happily.

I frowned, "And why is that a good thing?" Yoongi laughed at my confusion, so I presumed that he knew the answer. "Because it's not Monday, obviously." Jimin said it as if it were the most common thing in the world so I just smiled and nodded.

"Can we come in now or...?" Yoongi said, a hint of irritation in his voice. I stood for a moment, half of me wanting to allow them in, the other half wanting to say no and laugh at them. But Yoongi's facial expression made it seem like I had no choice but to let them in, so I did.

"Welcome to the land of Namjoon during the day time." I said plainly. The looks on their faces showed a slight disgust, something which didn't fail to offend me. That is until I turned around and looked at the mess they were studying.

"Ew."

--

idk