30

[Jin]

I had never felt so nervous in my life. My hands were shaking, my heart thumping.

"Are you cold?"

Namjoon spoke as we walked down the empty street. I nodded although I wasn't that cold. Namjoon smiled and took my hand. My eyes widened and I wanted to pull away but he tightened his grip.

"Do you not want me to hold your hand?" My brain was slowly melting away, words barely forming in my mouth. I looked over to see him frowning slightly. "It's okay." I squeezed his hand and watched as he went red.

Cute

"So where are we going again?"
I didn't want to sound impatient but we had been walking for a while and the sun was now fully gone. "It's a secret."

I rolled my eyes. "Please, Namjoon. Otherwise I might think you're planning on murdering me." He chuckled at my words. "That's what every person says when they go on dates that are secret."

"That's because it's true." Namjoon shook his head. "You're too perfect to be killed." My brain had now fully turned to mush, leading me to have no response to his words.

"We're here." Namjoon started pulling me into a building and I quickly got a look at the name of it before my jaw dropped open.

"You've got to be kidding me?" I laughed. Namjoon shook his head. "This is the greatest place on earth so I am not joking.

I couldn't stop laughing as we entered McDonald's.

-

I had writer's block so sorry for the long wait:((