Ravage Me

Teaser:

"What are you doing out here?" he asked sharply.

Immediately, I knew he was a no nonsense person. "I..." I tried to figure out if I should lie, but I didn't see a reason to. "I was stressed. I come out here to get things off my chest."

He actually allowed his eyes to drift down to my chest, which sent another surge of heat through my body. He didn't seem to be embarrassed by his blatant rude gesture, and when I had the nerve to glare at him, I saw the corners of his mouth lift up even more. He seemed uncomfortable with smiling, like he hadn't done it in a while. "I never saw you around here before, Red. You should be more careful," he said, his tone a little softer.

"I don't come out often," I said, ignoring the odd nickname he just gave to me out of the blue, and then paused. "Who are you?"

He took another step forward, so we were only a foot apart. By now, I could smell a gentle waft of cologne on him, but I could tell it was rich and expensive. Everything about him reeked of wealth and raw sex.

"You don't need to know."

© 2014 Lena Cage Ravage Me

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, without express permission by the author. All rights for the book cover image go to the rightful owner.