#03

the couple made their way to mirai's apartment. when they arrived, taehyung looked around the room as if he was new to the view around him.

"it has changed."

"what's change?"

"your room."

"i only put on some decorators around it, nothing more."

"but it looks like a princess room."

"cut it off." she hit the boy's stomach with a powerless hit.

"uuugh! it was hurt, me lady!"

"fine. as a punishment, go get me a water please."

"excuse you????? i'm your boyfriend and i ain't a butler or even your servant of evil!"

"no water equals out from here."

"meanie!" he pouted as he disappeared into the kitchen which located near the bathroom.

"good grief. i need to contact suyeob sunbaenim for our upcoming practical test." she hummed. she dropped her bag and sit on the couch to rest. she took out her phone and begin to text suyeob.

{ c h a t r o o m }

me: annyeonghaseo, sunbaenim

jetaapb: yosh?

me: if i may know, did seonsaengnim sent you the adress yet?

jetaapb: oh! about the hospital? yes he did. oh for our preparation, tomorrow meet me at our campus' main hall then we'll start to head to the library to get some books.

me: tomorrow? okay then

jetaapb: i'll be there at 9 a.m. don't be late, okay?

me: yes, sunbaenim!

"who's you're texting with?" taehyung broke the temporary silent when he was done getting her a water. despite a plain water, taehyung made a hot chocolate for them to drink.

"oh, it's only suyeob sunbaenim." she told the boy.

"is this a hot chocolate?" she asked.

"yup! it's okay right?"

"well, okay haha. anyway, oppa come and sit beside me. let's watch the movies you wanted to watch."

"no popcorn?" the curve turned upside down again.

"let's exchange popcorn into chips shall we?"

"heung."

"stop pouting! you're not a child anymore!"

"but-"

"issssh." she pinched taehyung's cheek playfully.

mirai grabbed her laptop then turned it on. she searched star wars on the internet. but unfortunately, there's no star wars 7 yet. mirai told taehyung how about they watch the conjuring first then decide the next movie after they finished watching the conjuring.

"AYE!" taehyung seems so energetic when she mentioned the conjuring. mirai wasn't sure if she dare to watch it again. taehyung knew the girl is really weak against movies with this kind of genre. he's energetic because he knew, he will get the golden chance due to mirai's weakness of horror.