#04

"mirai-ssi, can you get me the textbook?" suyeob asked the brown haired girl. she lend him over the textbook then continuing to find the big book of psychology on the shelf near their table.

"thank you." he said with a faint voice. she didn't even hear a thing because she was busy on searching for the book.

she took a ladder to climb up the shelf. it was located high up at the top of the shelf.

"nghh.." she tried to kept her balance.

finally, she arrived at the highest shelf. she tried to search the book there.

when she found the book she was searching, the ladder that kept her steady loose the balance. she can't reach for the book. and then she fell.

bruuk.

she landed on a soft grip not too soft but still considered as a soft thing. she opened her eyes and saw suyeob's face turns out to be concern when he saw her.

"are you okay? you could have ask me to help you on that."

"hng.. i-i'm fine.. c-can sunbaenim put me down now?"

"ah!" suyeob finally noticed the embarrasing position they were now in. it attracted the visitor of the library there too.

"sorry." he murmured. he saw the big book of psychology beside her legs, he knew the girl was searching for it so he took it then lend it to her.

"here. you was searching this book like you were searching a gold."

"t-thank you, sunbaenim." mirai took it then smiled at her senior. she was about to return to her seat but then suyeob called her.

"mirai.."

"-chan..?"

she turned at the back and saw suyeob still staring at her.

"yes, sunbaenim?"

"nevermind."

she thought this action was a bit odd. suyeob never been like this before. because she doesn't want to think even further about him, she goes to her seat then open the book.

while she was reading the book, she could sense her appetite increase lately. she never be this hungry before. even so, her appetite getting more complicated. sometimes she was really hungry for food then sometimes she's already full but still craving for more.

nonethless, after eating, she always wanted to puke. like now, she felt so unwell until she has to go to the bathroom for the 5th times now. already knowing the signal her organs told her, she immediately runs to the toilet without telling suyeob.

"what the hell... toilet... again?" suyeob thought.

she really puke this time after failing 4 times. she wonders. why did she felt like this the entire day?

she texted taehyung about her health.

{ c h a t r o o m }

me: taehyung oppa..

me: can you pick me up at the central library this noon? i don't feel really well today.. i can't walk even further..

those messages unfortunately didn't reach taehyung. the signal inside the toilet are suck. mirai was thinking to go now before she couldn't even walk a step forward.

she needs to go to the doctor now.

she came out from the toilet and return to the table where suyeob was.