February: an overview

BTW I SWITCHED SOPHIE AND SARAH'S NAME. IDK WHEN I DID BUT THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON

Well I forgot to update all of January and a lot happened so i'll just give everyone their update.

Hannah: She is still very much in love with Alex, and still wants to kill Sarah. She has been having sex with Melanie and her dad caught them before. She also got into college which is surprising. I also hear that she likes me more then Tamara which makes no sense because i'm not her friend, but Lance told me that. Hannah is going to prom with his girl in the Junior class, Gina but I know she originally became friends with her so she can see Alex everyday (they're in the same class) Sarah and Hannah still hate each other and Lance still plays both sides.

Sarah: Her and Alex are still in love. But I know something. She's still fucking her ex Arnold. Arnold has been begging her for sex, he offered her 80 dollars for a blowjob but I know that Sarah cheated. Sarah did something with Arnold so Arnold would block Hannah on Facebook. I'm not sure about Arnold and Sarah. I think they're still friends regardless what Sarah says. Sarah started screaming at Tamara because Tamara commented on how Alex and Hannah were a thing (which they were). Sarah is always trying to rewrite the truth.

Lance: Lance and I are best friends. He sits with me everyday, goes home with me, snapchats me, texts me. He sent me the TLOP album. He asked me to prom about a month ago. This is really special. He says I'm one of the people he thinks about sexually but I know he doesn't like me. He likes Sarah and a bunch of other girls. He said Sarah liked him freshman/sophomore year but now he's liked her junior/senior year. Sarah also masturbates to a sound recording of Lance cumming. He's still a virgin but he doesn't want to be anymore and he wants to fuck this girl he smokes with. I also know he's attempted to finger another girl but she wouldn't let him. He said he doesn't way the way he does in front of a female but I know he acts this way about other girls he likes. I think I've always had a little crush on him. He makes me smile every time I see him, I can't help it. I sometimes want him to want me but I know that own't happen. I won't get hung up on this though, like I love our friendship. Were going to Gov Ball in June together.

Cameron: After leaving rehab for meth and heroin addiction he got sent to Florida after he overdosed on heroin on his sixteenth birthday. He's also dating this girl Terry. Terry has fucked the guy I liked a while back too, Julian. Stephen went to rehab too.

Julian: He doesn't give a shit about me. I talked to him with Lance a week back. He had a girlfriend for a while but they broke up and now I think he likes this girl in my calc class. I'm invisible to him. It's annoying. Do I want to sleep with him anymore? No, I just sort of wished he'd give me attention, kiss me. That's it. nothing else. It could end right there.

Yes, so life goes on. I'll start writing about my experiences soon. I'll update next week. Sometimes I get anxiety about it though so, sorry.