2: Armin

~ Armin's P.O.V ~

Annie looked pissed and sad at the same time.

"Whatever" She said.

"Um..do you wanna hang out after school?" He asked.

"What?" Annie nearly shrieked.

She was blushing and it was adorable. Sasha told me that she used to like me and that she probably still does. That's good because I have a gigantic crush on her as well.

"Do you wanna hang out after school?" I asked.

"Why?" Annie asked.

"Because I wanna hang out with you" I said.

"Uhhh....where?" She gave in.

"Front of the building right after school" I said.

"Sure, why not" She said.

"Okay, cool. See you then" I smile.

We both enter the Gym and we each head towards our locker rooms.

As soon as I enter the locker room, I quickly change into a blue tee-shirt, black basketball shorts, and a pair of blue and black Nike's.

I rush out and begin to run laps around the large Gym. I see Annie come out of the girls locker room wearing a light blue tank-top, black and grey basketball shorts, and navy blue Jordan's.

I jog over to her. She simply glared at me without saying anything. She must not want to hang out after school, shit.

"Are you friends with Mikasa?" I asked.

Mikasa is what students like Annie would call a 'Prep'. I'm also classified as a 'Prep'.But Mikasa is worse then me. She has a hand in everything and everyone's business.

Mikasa and Krista are the main 'Prep' girls. Eren, Jean, Marco,  Connie, and I are the main 'Prep' boys.

"No" Annie said.

"Well just don't tell anyone we're going to hang out" I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"I don't want unwanted attention onto us" I said.

"Ok? Why did you say us? I can take care of myself" Annie mumbled.

"I know, I know. I just don't want any more unwanted attention" I admitted.

"Ah, the truth comes out" Annie chuckled.

"Well, sorry" I apologized.

"Don't worry about it" Annie said.

After that we were escorted into our Gym lines and the rest of the boring class flew by.When the teachers let us change I rushed into the locker room.

I quickly changed back into my blue tee-shirt, jeans, and grey Nike's.I grabbed my gym bag and left the locker room.

Annie had left the girls locker room when I left the boys locker room.

She walked over to her friend, Ymir. I know Krista has the biggest crush on Ymir and it's adorable.I walk over to Jean and Connie.

"Hey, man! Are you and Annie really talking?" Jean asked.

"Yeah, is that a problem?" I asked.

"No. I thought her and Reiner were a thing?" Jean said.

"Reiner said they broke up last week" Connie chipped in.

"Really? Weren't they together for two years?" I ask.

"Yep. Reiner couldn't handle her getting into as many fights that she's been getting in lately" Connie said.

"How do you know this?" I asked.

"Marco. He and Reiner got really tight over April vacation last year" Connie said.

"Yeah. They act as if they're datin" Jean mumbled.

The bell rang so we all went to our next classes. Mine is Biology with Mr. Erwin Smith.

The rest of the day flies bye and when lunch arrives it only feels like 8:30 in the morning. At lunch I sit with Jean, Connie, Marco, Eren, Mikasa, Sasha, and Krista.

Mikasa and Eren are practically on top of each other. Sasha is talking about food with Connie, Marco, and Krista.Jean and I aren't talking. Lunch is usually like this.

"Yo! Armin!" A familiar voice calls.

I look in the direction of the voice and it's Annie.She's standing a few feet away from my lunch table. I scramble to get up and I grab my lunch tray. I rush over to her with the whole room staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Dump and meet me in front of the main bathrooms" She said before leaving the cafeteria.

I do what she says and I leave the cafeteria.I find her leaning against the wall in front of the main girls bathroom.

"Wanna ditch the rest of the day?" She asked, a devilish grin on her face.

"Sure, why not?" I said.

Grinning, she grabbed my arm and we ran out of the school together like a couple would. I'm suddenly liking the day a lot more then I did ten measly minutes ago.