3: Annie

~ Annie's P.O.V ~

Armin and I ditch school. We rush to the back of the main dormitory. Yes, our school is a boarding school. I never thought Armin would've skipped with me. He's proving me wrong every second.

"We're gonna get in heaps of trouble, Annie" Armin laughed.

"Nah, I've done this a  ton of times" I lied.

This is actually only my second time cutting class.

"Yeah, sure" He rolled his eyes. I laughed and we walked off of campus. We walked towards Starbucks and we went inside. I ordered a Caramel Cocoa Cluster and Armin just got a water. Armin paid and we sat down at a table.

"Do you come here often?" He asked.

"Not really. Reiner and I used to come here a lot..." I trailed off.

"I heard about that, I'm sorry" Armin apologized.

"No need to apologize. You didn't do anything wrong" I said.

He smiled and took a sip of his water. I sipped from my Frappuccino nervously. 

"Do you want to just walk around campus?" Armin asked.

"Sure" I replied.

We left and began to walk around campus. Armin chucked his water when we left Starbucks. I kept my Frappuccino. We walked towards the dorms.

"Which block is your dorm in?" He asked.

"D block" I said.

The Academy uses blocks in their dorms for some damn reason. C, D, and E blocks are girls' dorms, and A, B, and F blocks are boys' dorms.

"Oh, I'm in B block with Eren and Jean. Isn't Mikasa also in D block?" He asked.

I nodded. He seemed to be deep in thought. He must have to share a communal dorm with Eren and Jean. Most boys here live in communal dorms. Girls each have individual dorms.

"Oh, can I ask you something?" He asked.

After he said that I stopped dead in my tracks. After I did that I realized that we were in front of the entrance to D block. I slowly nod. I noticed he had stopped as well.

"Okay..um.. does Ymir like Krista? Just asking, 'cause Krista likes her and wants to get with her" He asked.

"Y-yeah. Ymir has like Krista for a few months..no, she's like her since last Halloween" I said.

"Oh, okay. Sorry if I startled you" Armin apologized.

"It's fine" I smiled.

He smiled back. I felt heat creep up to my cheeks. Now he's smiling more than before. That's the moment that I realized either he likes me back or he's a giant asshole.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Guys!! Thanks for reading! Comment if you want this to be updated more often and I will if you peeps want more of this story!

This is my second officially published AruAni! The first one is The Students Of Titan High (Book 1, Armin x Annie). Don't forget to go Vote and Comment on that as well.

Anywho, I'll talk to you in the next chapter!

Have a great day, my AmazeBalls!