Chapter 1

warning : not edited

7 years later....

*RINGGGGGGGGGG*

"Class is dismissed. You may go now and don't forget the essay I told you about." The teacher said and then everyone started leaving their seats, fixing their stuffs, mumbling about how hard learning History is.

"Sam? Sabay ka na sa amin? Lunch break naman. School works can wait later. "I turned to my left to see Amy, the one who's asking me, fixing her bag while her other friends are waiting for her outside.

"Uhm, sasabay na lang ako mamaya. Pupunta pa ako sa Library. I'm going to return the books I borrowed." I said while showing her the two books that I'm holding on my right hand.

She mumbled an "okay" and started to leave the classroom.

7 years

I sighed.

After Luke left, I was devastated. Oo, tinupad niya yung pangako niya na lagi kaming mag-uusap through social media pero yung feeling na nandiyan siya sa tabi mo, masampal lang yung mukha niya sa tuwing magjo-joke siya, mapaglaruan lang yung buhok niya, hindi ko na magawagawa.

Lumabas na ako ng classroom na mag-isa at dumiretso muna sa locker ko bago ibalik itong librong hiniram ko.

Lumipat na ako ng school. One week after umalis si Luke tumawag sa amin si Lola, saying that she wants us to come home to the Philippines because Lolo got sick again. My six brothers ( I know, and guess what? I'm the only daughter in the family.) can't go with us because 1.) Two of my brothers, the eldest and the second one, has a company to take care of. 2) The other three were too busy because of their jobs that constantly acquire their attentions and lastly, the other one was busy handling his Youtube stuff that requires him to travel a lot, sign his new released books and film his new TV show.

And me? Since I'm the youngest of all, still a highschooler, my parents decided to bring me with them saying that I could just finish my studies here in the Philippines.

Letting out a sigh, I closed my locker and started walking to the direction where the Library is located.

-5 hours later-

"How was school?" tanong ni Luke. Two hours earlier, school has ended and I received a text from Luke stating that he wants to Facetime with me because he's going to tell me something.

"School is school. Walang nagbago, nothing fun happened. I mean, it's school. What do you expect?" sabi ko sa laptop screen ko habang tinatapos na yung essay na inassign sa amin ng History teacher namin habang binabasa yung paboritong libro na bigay sa akin ni Kuya Jace. The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare. No pun intended tho.

"Paano kasi, hindi ka sumasali sa mga clubs and activitie dun. You always read stuff and I'm not surprised na nabasa mo na lahat ng libro sa Library ninyo." Sabi niya.

Asshole. Always the positive one, Luke. Makes me want to slap your face and then kiss you.

Wait what?

I shook my head at that thought.

7 years. I tried so hard so move on. I dated a lot of guys back then, attended a lot of parties and the lists goes on.

But I can't. Like freaking Luke put a spell on me and there's no cure for it.

"Sam? Samantha?"

I must have zoned out.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I was just thinking of something." I said while trying to fight off the tears from falling because of reminiscing the painful moments I suffered from the past few years.

"Hey, are you okay?"

No and it's because of you, you lucifer.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Well, sabi mo yan. Anyways, I have something great to tell you. " Luke said excitedly.

"What?" I asked feeling a little bit curious about it

"I'm going to visit there in the Philippines."

What?

a/n: finally updated chapter one. lol okay enjoy. grammar and spelling mistakes tho