Crashing Down

Adam's POV.

I was walking with Sky around the woods looking for her and she was nowhere to be found. I yelled out in frustration and sat on a log with my head in my hands. She sat next to me and rubbed circles in my back.

"Maybe she went off with a friend for a break from everyone. I mean I would too if I were her..." She said quietly. Realisation hit me and I sat up.

"Sky your a genius!" I said grabbing her face and kissing her. I stood to my feet and grabbed her arm, running towards the house. Through the back door I ran into the living room.

"Sky is a genius! We know where Danny is." Everyone's head snapped up and their faces were full of excitement and shock. They all went to grab their shoes and keys.

"Guys you don't know where yet!" Sky yelled out.
"Then where is she!" They all yelled back.
"Follow us." We both said in unison. I grabbed my keys and walked out the front doors with Sky right behind me.

We all hopped into our cars and trucks and drove off onto the road. I let out a breath and sky took my hand.

"She's there. No one else from school lives this far out, and that she knows besides him." She said as she kissed the back of my hand.
She better be there...

Shawn's POV.

Danielle and I were in my parents study and all I heard were her moans. I didn't just put it in, I'm waiting for her permission. She stopped And listened.
"She yelled go get dressed or go take a shower I'll be in the living room playing on your Xbox just act like nothing happened!" She said grabbing her cloths and running towards her room.
I did as she said and took a cold shower.

Danny's POV

I slipped on some sweat shorts and a Randome shirt that was in my bag. I sped to the living room and turned his Xbox on. Okay Danny act natural and like just 2 minutes ago you and your best friend were about to have sex. I thought to myself. Soon Shawn came downstairs in sweats and a shirt. He came to sit next to me but the there was a knock at the door. I ran to go get it and Shawn sat down. I slowly opened the door to be greeted by Adam. Before I could even say hi, he pulled me into a hug.

"Why did you leave? I was worried sick and Gavin-" I cut him off saying it's okay. I looked over to see Gavin's face full of anger.

He stomped into the house and saw Shawn. Shawn stood up with confusion clear to read on his face. Gavin grabbed him by his shirt and punched him in the stomach. Adam held me back as I watched him fall in pain. I finally got out of his hold and ran towards Shawn. I pushed Gavin away and fell to the floor next to Shawn. A tear rolled down my cheek and dripped onto his.

Gavin grabbed my arm and forced my to my feet. He tries to kiss me but I smacked him. Tears streaming down my face as anger built up inside me. Shawn was starting to get up behind be. I stood I front of him, protecting him.

"What happened to you?" Gavin said in anger. His head an neck glowed a bright red, his hands were in fists. He towered over me and I just shut my eyes as he yelled.

"Well, as you can see. I was here away from you and everyone else. I wanted a break from all that bad energy that was floating around that house. So I called up Shawn and he came and picked me up." I simply said trying to avoid hitting him again.

Shawn stood behind me and stayed quiet. The whole room was quiet. Adam stepped in and argued against me and Shawn fired back. Soon, everyone was yelling I stormed out the house grabbing Adams keys. I ran to his car and drove off. As I drove something zoomed past I front of my car and I lost control. I drove off the road and down into the steep hill with trees. I crashed into a huge rock. I got out the car and fell onto the floor. I ran deep into the woods, away from what happened. I heard car doors shut and then sirens. I saw Adam and Shawn run towards the car. I hid behind a fallen tree and looked at the side of my body. I had cuts full of glass and I was losing blood. I had to get away. I crawled as far as I could away from them but I fell down a hill. I screamed as I landed on my back. I heard feet running towards my direction. I was bleeding out but I had to keep going. I attempted to get up but I felt my body do limp and my vision spotted black. I heard distant yells and screams. Last thing I saw was Kayla crying.
.
.
.
.
I hope you enjoyed my little filler chapter. This was not edited and I'm not editing so much so please just tell me any of my many mistakes!!! THX
LOVE YA!!!