Game Over

Kamari and Ah'kari in the mm.

Kamari's POV

Tf did he just say? Him.....he my brother? Fuck no. So he just gon sit there and lie to me. I only have ONE brother. And he killed him. Fuck he talm bout.

Me: ya know. I know you scared and shit but I would least expect for you to be fucking honest. I had one brother. And that damn sure ain't you.

Him: IM NOT FUCKING LYIN-

Cocks back gun.

Me: you were saying?

Him: man listen. I'm yo brother. Mike? Yea he was my pops too. I was there when was killed. His "best friend " who killed him was his blood brother. OUR uncle. At first yea I was pissed then I realized he ain't never give a fuck about me and my momma. So as I grew older I thought of ways to get him back. I was his oldest and he never claimed me but he claimed you and Ah'kari. I ain't plan on killing Ah'kari but he jumped me and word round town he was gon kill me. I had to do what ever it takes to stay alive. By any means necessary.

Me: okay so what about my momma? You beat her and brainwashed her. You raped me and TWICE. You took away my virginity you fucking perv. I should buss yo ass right now on sight B.

Him: You momma? I never dated nor fucked her ass. She knew who I was from the jump. She told me as long as I don't hurt HER she ain't give af what happened to y'all. And as far as me raping you. I ain't never wanted to to that. You my lil sis. And I was doing whatever it took to get back at our father. I felt so betrayed by a man who was supposed to be in my life. Y'all got to grow up with him. I didn't. So for that I apologize. Please Kamari please don't kill me.

Me: if Ah'kari was here he wouldn't spare yo ass. So I'm not gonna hesitate to let you have it. Rest In Hell Pussy.

Bang. Bang. Bang. 3 shots to the dome. He's dead.

I watched as his lifeless body dropped to the ground. I killed my own flesh and blood. Ole well who cares honestly. He ain't give af about killing Ah'kari so I don't give a flying fuck about killing him.

I looked up and seen August staring at me. I rushed over to him him. Once I untied him, our eyes couldn't leave each other. That is when I forgave him. I was no long upset by his words. We had gotten so close that I couldn't bare to lose him. I finally broke eye contact and said:

Me: come on. We have to go before 12 comes and raid this bitch.

August: Kamari?

Me: Yes?

August: Thanks ma.

Me:(chuckles) no need to thank me. It was a pleasure killing him.

I started to walk off only to be pulled back by August. He looked at my lips and kissed me. This was not like the first time we kissed. It was like he was marking his territory. He broke the kiss and smiled.

August: Ight nie lets go baby.

He grabbed my hand and we ran out of the building to the car. I sped off not knowing where the car was going to take us.

August's POV

She saved me and can't nothing I do repay her back. She was driving so fast not knowing what to do or where to go. She pulled up to a cliff and got out. I thought she was going to jump so I got out a ran to her.

Me: no Kamari I know you hurt but don't take ya life. Please don't do it

She turned around and looked at and laughed.

Her: I'm not going to jump stupid. This is where I come to talk to my brother when I feel like giving up. We used to come out here and have long talks about nothing. I miss him August. I miss him so much .