Love vs. The Truth

Diamond in the MM 😴

~A month later~

Kamari's POV

A month later and a lot has happened. Me and tray are just friends. I can really count him for anything. I'm truly glad that he came in my life. I haven't told him about me killing John or even about the trap. I don't want to lose my friend to that. Diamond made it known she doesn't like me. Every time we would be alone she would say slick shit til the point I start spazzing on her ass. Then that is when August would come in and "defend" his girl as she "cries" in his chest. Fucking pathetic. So now me and August back where we started. He says he still is my best friend but he damn shole don't act like it. Today was Saturday and I was home alone. I was finishing up my homework when my room door open. It was August. Usually he has his lil puppet with him but he must of cut her strings for the day. He walked in and closed the door. I looked at him and continued to do my homework. He sat beside me and started to stare at me. I got really uncomfortable really quick.

Me: can you stop staring at me.

Aug: Naah.

Me: what you want August?

Him: You 😌

I gave his ass a stank ass face and rolled my eyes.

Me: well that's too bad because you can't have me.

Him: I could if I wanted to.

Me: when you wanted me you couldn't have me so try again.

Him:😂😂 whaeva. Wyd ?

Me:Homework

Him: oh

Me: yea. No can you exit so I can finish.

Him: why you keep doing that? I'm just trying to spend time with you ma.

Me: do what?

Him: push me away

Me: I'm trying to get my work done. I'm not pushing you no where.

Him: yes you are. Every time diamond is here you start shit with her then you just completely ignore me. Wassup with that shit?

I gave his ass another look. I start shit? I be ready to fuck his tall ass sometimes I swear I do. I know this bitch know who i am and what I did . So nah ion fwh. And when ever she wanna take shit to the streets by all means I'm ready. I haven't told August what I know because he will believe his hoe over me anyway. I sighed and got up and walked into the bathroom. This nigga followed me. He locked the door and stared me down.

Me: omg WHAT ?!

August: answer me Kamari!

Me: fuck you and that bitch ion have to say shit.

Aug: one don't call her out her nam-

Me: BITCH BITCH BITCH !

He snatched me and threw me in to the wall. He put my hands over my head and looked at me with his jaw clenched.

Me: ooh I like it rough 😏