Justin Bieber

Meeting at his photo shoot

'BEEP BEEP BEEP '
"Ughh.." I scream at my alarm clock look at the digital numbers displayed on the small screen '7:03'.
I hit the button to discontinue its blaring as I
hop outta bed to start my daily routine. I walk to the bathroom and brush my hair and my teeth then I wash my face. I walk out to my room going to my walk in closet. I'm well stable with my money but I don't spend it all willy-nelly on things.

I reach for my red pencil skirt and red white and black detailed shirt to tuck in. Satisfied with the look I grab my white Mary Janes and walk out to my bed to put them on. As I put them on my phone rings, I look down at the same caller I.D I see almost every day.
"Hello"I answer
"Y/N!!?"she screams
"Yes..you called me Michelle who else would it be?" I say sarcastically.
"Haha but seriously you need to come now Mr.Bieber is coming earlier. His manager Za just called me and told me he had other stuff to handle." She says quickly. Before I get ahead of my self I own a magazine company and I'm going to be supervising this shoot with the famous bieber boy (well man).

Michelle has been my friend since high school and now is my right hand for most of the company's dealings hence her concern this morning.
"Alright I'm about to walk out. Don't worry we'll be fine, but im going to need to speak with him about changing the schedule." I say while grabbing my purse and blackberry.
"Okay..." She sighs before hanging up. Before going to the garage I grab myself a banana and an apple juice.
•••••••••••••SKIP CAR RIDE TO JOB••••••••••••

Walking into my tall glass building towards the elevator I get many morning greetings from my employees. I'm very nice to my workers and passionate about my work. They know their limits of how causal they can speak to me so that's never a problem.
"Morning" I say back to Zemerman one of my many guards in building before enter the elevator. Pressing the 10th floor button I go directly to the shoot room to talk to this man that thinks he can just change our scheduled time. Walking in toward the setup I see the photographer hard at work snapping this beyond gorgeous man while he posed opening his button up shirt for the camera.

"Good shoots Cha-khan" I compliment him knowing he came all the way from Korea just to do this. His work is extraordinary and clean cut.
"Thank you" he does a silly bow and I laugh  "take 10." He says walking to the break room.
The fine specimen of man walks towards me smirking as I try to focus on the computer screen that has the photos taken.
"I guess your Y/N..?" He ask
"I am and I guess your the little  boy that thinks he can run my shoot time,huh?"I shot back standing up in front of him. His eyebrows raise.

"Well damn, I just wanted to clarify you were the right person " He says looking me up and down.
"Mhm just know your place"
"Mm I'd love you at my place" he says, I look him up and down trying to intimidate him. Stopping at a little budge at the front of his pants.
"Mm you should change for your next outfit."I say akwardly looking at the floor
"I should shouldn't I oh and I'm not a little boy." I hear the smirk in his voice as he walks past me but not before he rubs his hand lightly on my ass. I gasp glaring after him as he laughs on.

"Eerrr" I growl
I lean back down to the computer overviewing the photos and touch ups for a couple minutes.
"Alright. Wait where is Justin?"Cha-khan says.
I sigh walking towards the hallway and to his door my heels clacking on the ground.
"Justin" I say. No answer I say his name agian but louder.
"Oh my god!!I'm coming in Justin" I push the door open to find him sitting down facing the door.In a fücking chair... The nerve of him.
"What the hell are you doing ?!" I walk over to him really ready to bite his cute little head off but as soon as I'm in front of him he grabs my waist pulling me in to his lap.

"Jus-"he cuts me off.
"You know you should say my name more often  I like how it sounds." He whispered in the nape of my neck. I moan felling his big friend down town. He runs his hand to my shirt and rips it open popping the buttons and grabs my breast moving them in his big hands.
"Ohhh mmhm th- shoot" I barely manage to get out full words.He says nothing as he pushs myself and him up onto the table in front of us.He pulls up my skirt and down go my panties. I feel the cold air on my folds.

"Oh shit y/n your so hot I can't take it"he says
"Just do it please..."I scream in anticipation.
He jams his 12 inches into me and I cry out. His hard thrust continues for awhile until he gets a little sloppy with them.
"I'm about to ughh" he grunts pulling my hair
"Do it on my asś" I say out of breath.
He suddenly pulls out and rubs his cock until his hot liquid flys all over my back. The door opens and Michelle gasp and then backs away but not before she winks at me giving me a thumbs up.

Like
Comment
Request
🤓🤓🤓