Justin Bieber

Purple Hair

"Y/n!!!"He screams making me jump up from my spot on the couch and rush into our hotel bathroom.
"Yes Jay-- you okay?"
"Damn babygirl all outta breath and shït" he laughs. I straight face him and lean up against the door frame.
"I thought it was something serious seems your okay so Imma leave now."
"No y/n I'm sorry I just wanted to show you this" he walks over and leans down to my short 5'4 height and he grabs my waist. His hair is purple...oh my.
"It's...oh wow" I stuttered. Amazed at how he yet again pulls off another great color.

"You don't like it you know what I'll jus-"he starts get annoyed with my response but I stop him by standing on my tippy toes and crashing my lips on his.
"Mm I love....it....you...sexy...beast" I say between kisses.
He grunts and grips my thighs and pulls me up so I can wrap around his waist and carries me to the couch lying me and get on top of me. I giggle as we start to do the dirty and get it onnnn.(ahhhh BABY!!)•Sorry XD•

'Previously on the Vampire Diaries',I pull away from his affections and smush his face with my tiny hand.
"Babe.. Really." He groans as he leans up from straddling my waist.
"Hellzzzzz yes. no one well stop me from watching this. Maybe later baby" I reply with a little kissy face as he walks back to the bathroom with a pout on his face, mumbling profanities.
"Love you too." I laugh.

Like
Comment
Share