~Chapter 6~

After Dean left I sort of felt like a butterfly. I just felt so happy. That moment we spent together was amazing and we aren't even dating. I giggled to myself as I went into the bathroom to take a shower. Moments later when I walked out I dry off and I put other clothes on. I fold Deans hoodie and I place it gently in my bag smiling. I heard my phone go off and I turn to it. I go to the night stand and. I pick it up. I unlock it and I see two messages. One was from Dolph. I rolled my eyes and I don't know why I still have his number. The second one was from a number I've never seen before. "Good night Princess and. Btw it's Dean❤" I smiled and I giggles softly and replied. "Good Night DeanyBoy❤" I smiled and I put my phone down and went back into the bathroom and I brushed my teeth and I put my hair up in a pony tail and I walked out and I shut off the light and I turned on the tv and I decided to watch it until I fell asleep. I didn't feel like going out again tonight. Moments later I fell asleep.

The next morning I woke up. I wake up and I feel normal. No dry,red eyes. Just normal silly me. I had to get to the airport for WWE. I groaned and I walked out to the bathroom. I washes my face and brushed my teeth. Well I felt refreshed. I took a quick shower and then I get out and I go in my bag and I take out black capris and a blue muscle tank tee with batman on the front and I put on blue converse. I looked in the mirror and I fixed my hair in a neater pony tail. I made sure everything was In my bag and secure and I put them by the door. I sat on the bed and I took my phone and charger. I checked the time. I had an half an hour left before I leave. I played games on my phone and I hear a knock on the door. I get up hoping it was Dean and I open it. Hope was shattered. It was Kaitlyn and Layla. Well at least I get to see them I kinda missed them. Layla jumped on me and I laughed and I hugged her. Kaitlyn pulled me in to a bear hug.i groaned."Ugh Kaity can't breathe" she laughed and then released. I breathed and sat on the couch. Kaitlyn stood in front of me and she crossed her arms. "Where'd you go the other night?" I looked at her."I went back to the hotel I wasn't feeling good" Layla looked at me suspiciously. "I don't buy it" I looked at her at shock then I huffed."That night Dean kissed me and I got pissed so I left and then this guy was following and he grabbed me I thought he was going to kill me but another guy saved me and the guy was Dean" They stood in complete shock."Then he took me back to the hotel and i hugged him and said good night and went to sleep." I didn't want to tell them about the fight because they wouldn't understand. "Then yesterday we actually got along he came by to the room and we just relaxed and then...we kissed " Layla jumped up screaming.Kaitlyn and I were covering our ears. "You guys are adorable!!!" She squealed. I rolled my eyes and huffed."Not much longer till we are arguing again. Kaitlyn just shrugged and smiled."it's only a matter of time before her and Dean get together. I rolled my eyes and crosses my arms."Not gonna happen I don't like him!" I huffed and leaned back. I really don't know how I feel bout him.

~Deans P.O.V~

I took my ear off AJ's door. I heard every word she said. So everything she told me was a lie? I thought to myself. I was gonna tell her good morning in person but forget it. I felt crushed a bit and I walked down the hall back to my room and I grabbed my bags. I told Seth and Roman I would meet them downstairs. I made my way to the elevator and I waited until it got to my floor. I saw AJ coming out of her room and I groaned and pleaded for the elevator to come quicker. She was getting closer and I changed my mind I took the stairs. I don't feel like being near her right now.

I walked downstairs to the lobby and i gave them my key and I walked out the hotel."hey man you ok?" Seth asked him. I just shrugged,"I'm fine" I said flatly. A taxi was waiting for us and I put my bag in the trunk. Seth looked at Roman who just shrugged. They got in as well. I put in my music n I looked out the window. It's gonna be a long day.

We arrived at the airport and we took out our bags out the car. I was still feeling hurt from this morning. I stood silent the whole time. I went through security and I bought my tickets and I held my bag and sat down on the chair. Seth plopped himself down next to me."excited eh?!" I looked at him and shrugged." Yeah I guess... I'm just tired man." I let out a chuckle. Roman came on the other side and patted my shoulder. "It's ok bro you can take a snoozer on the plane" I chuckled and nodded. I see AJ going through security and I frown. She looks at me and she gives me a smile. I just look away. I don't want to deal with her right now. I huffed and I got up and I went to go get something to eat. I got some pizza. I don't care if it's early I want some damn pizza. I got some Gatorade. I sat down and i started eating. I looked around and I noticed that AJ was looking at me. I sighed and looked back down. I shook my head and I ate my pizza. Our plane to leave was boarding I threw the plate out and I took my Gatorade. I went with Seth and Roman and we gave them our tickets and we get on the plane. I see Roman and Seth sitting together a few seats down from me. I don't know who I'm sitting next to. Right now I hope it's not AJ. She lied to me. Well my hopes were crushed she put her bag up top and she sat down next to me. I shifted in my seat and I put my chin in the palm of my hand and I huffed."H-hey Dean" she said. I glanced at her."Hi AJ" I said flatly. She looked at me."Are you ok?" I let out a hoarse laugh."Oh! I'm just peachy!" I crossed my arms.

-My P.O.V-

I looked at Dean weird. What was wrong with him. I didn't do anything wrong. Well at least I don't think I did. I gave up talking to him and I put my music in and I closed my eyes getting ready for takeoff. I dozed off for the rest of the plane ride. I woke up to a bumpy landing and I jumped up. I was leaving on Dean the whole time and I got off."Sorry..." He looked at me and just looked away. I put my hands up in defeat. I completely gave up. I sighed and when people were leaving I got my bag and I stormed off the plane. I didn't bother to wait for Kaitlyn and Layla. I texted Kaitlyn telling her ill meet her at RAW. I huffed and I got into a taxi and I went straight to Raw. I paid the taxi driver and I got out with my bags. I clenched my fist and I walked inside to the locker room. I set my bags down and I walked out the locker room. I felt like breaking down. Every bone in my body told me not to. I walked and I took out my phone texting Kaitlyn. I bumped into Dean.. Again.. Great. "Watch where your going little girl!" I clenched my fist and I glared at Dean. I was so ready to punch him in the face but I just shook it off. Seth and Roman pushed past me and I huffed. I walked down to the catering room and I got Pepsi and a bag of chips. I sat down at the table. I kept my head down while eating. I notice someone sit in front of me. I look up and it's Cm Punk. I smile and he takes a sip of my Pepsi good thing he didn't put his mouth on it. I smirked." Hey Phil" he chuckled. "Hey Spidermonkey" I smiled and leaned back in my chair and I just looked at him."You look oh so tired" I giggled. He nodded and rubbed his hair. "I'm a little bit tired but ill make it through the day" I chuckled. "You know I like the wolverine look you got going on there but I miss the lip ring...it kind of made you a better kisser ...you know giving it a little tug." I giggled and I winked at him. He looked at and smirked. He leaned forward."I think I'm a good kisser with out it you should try me sometime." He winks and gets up and he pulls me into a hug. I giggle and I hug back."Gotta get going gonna meet up with Kofi"I nodded and smiled and he kissed my cheek."Bye punky" I said as I kissed his cheek. As he turned away I tapped his butt with my hand and I looked away acting like nothing happened. I giggled."Oh you're gonna pay for that Miss.Lee" I giggled and I looked at him and he walked down the hall. I leaned in my chair I see Dean and Roman walk in. I roll my eyes and I groan in frustration. Oh just great.