Chapter One: Dean why are you blushing at Crowley

"Crowley?" Dean says blush creeping up on his cheeks.

"Yes?" Crowley says brushing off her sleek black suit.

"What happened to you?" Sam says as Dean's face flushes.

She sighs.

"All angels and demons are now forced to find a vessel holding their original gender."

"S-so, this was you looked before you went to hell?" Dean says trying to cover his cheeks.

"Yes... problem?" Crowley says with a devilish smirk.

"N-no I-I just... no." Dean says turning around and leaving to the kitchen.

"Wait, Cas said something about being a girl in his past life? Does that mean?" Sam says turning back to Crowley after watching Dean leave.

"CAS? W-WHAT THE H-!" Dean's loud screams are cut short.

Castiel walks out of the kitchen looking at Sam and Crowley.

"Dean passed-out."

After Dean woke up from seeing Castiel as a girl, he and Sam sat down to listen to Crowley and Cas's stories. "Well, you guy- I mean girls, going to explain yourselves?" Sam says snapping Dean out of his trance like state. Cas and Crowley share glances and Crowley rolls her eyes. "Long story short, my name was Crow, yes like the bird, and I was given the name Crowley when I first became a demon. All of my friends and family's memories of me were wiped from their minds. Even including my sister Abby... and my best friend Bobby." Crowley says her voice trailing off at the last name she stated. Sympathy glosses Castiel's blue eyes. "But! Now I rule hell." She sighs loudly. "I guess it was all worth it in the end..." She says shrugging her shoulders and turning to Dean who is looking down analyzing her speech.
Cas turns away from Crowley. "I was made as a woman, Gabriel raised me along with Lucifer and Michael. I was the last angel created before God lost faith in us after Lucifer was banished. He was always fathers favorite." Cas says straightening her trench coat.
Cas catches Dean's green eyes looking past her to Crowley. "Dean? Why are you staring at Crowley?" She says pulling her head to the side in a confused manor. Dean shakes his head out as Crowley looks at him, smirks.  "I... Uh... I'm going to get some pie I'll be back... Uh .... soon." He says hiding his blush with his hand. "Dean?" Sam says sighing and rubbing his face. "Yeah?" Dean says not turning around again to meet Crowley's eyes. "That was not subtle at all." Sam replies pushing himself off the couch and patting Dean on the back before walking past him.

(A/N) Hope you enjoyed this was a shorter chapter but there will be longer chapters in the future.