Chapter 3 Destiel

"Dean? Where are we going?" Castiel- err Cassie asks as Dean pulls her away from the bunker. "Nope. Nope. NOOOOOO. You did not tell me you were a girl!" Dean says throwing Cassie in the passenger seat of the Impala and driving off. "Dean? Again. Where are we going." Cas says shifting uncomfortably in the leather seat. "I'm bringing you on a case instead of Sammy. It should be easier than other cases we've been on recently." He says turning down the previously blasting car radio. Cassie doesn't notice until the car goes dead silent only the sound of the engine heard. 

"Dean. I'm sorry for keeping this secret from you but, I have to be a woman or I would have never become an angel again." Dean sharply slams on the breaks. "Your an angel again?" silence. "Cas? Are you an angel again?" silence than a sharp intake of break followed by soft wincing. "Yes. But I still feel all human emotions and I can only heal others." Dean opens his car door and goes around the front to grab a weeping Cas. He picks her up bridal style and opens the backseat. He places her inside and joins her on the other. "Dean. I do not understand why you are placing me in the backseat. I also don't understand why your joining me." Cas says wiping away her tears with the end of her oversized trench coat. "Oh Cas. You know now that you are a girl, you are hotter." Dean says with a suggestive smirk. "No... why would my body temperature rise due to my gender, Dean?" Dean rolls his eyes. "Good talk, good talk." He says nodding his head before leaning in getting only inches away from her face. "I meant you look sexier as a woman, with your curves, and eyes, and soft...lips..." His voice trailed off as he leaned in pressing his lips against Cassie's. He was right, they are soft. 

(Sorry short chapter writing from school)