Chapter 2: The Voice In Sams Head

Later that day Crowley ended up having some business to attend to, but she didn't go without toying with Dean some more. Cas and Dean went out hunting taking the impala, so Sam stayed there to solve a case.
"Sammy?" A female voice called out almost moaning. He payed no attention to it but it creep him out. "Oh come on man? That didn't get your attention? It would've gotten Dean's right away!" A familiar voice yelled thought the house. Not the tone or pitch of the voice, the way it spoke. He snapped his head to the direction the voice was coming from. "Lucifer?!" Sam says slamming his computer shut. "I'm back!" She calls laughing at her own statement. She had dirty blond hair that reached her elbows, big blue orbs that reflected mischief, her shirt was un buttoned half way to reveal her black, lacy bra, and she was wearing skin tight jeans with black combat boots to match. Sam looked her over, head to toe, though getting his eyes stuck at her shirt. Luci notices this and snaps her fingers with a smirk. Sam tries to move his body, but he can't. Not a single muscle is in his favor, he can't even speak! He can only move his eyes. He watches as Lucifer breaks out into a giggle fit and straddles Sam's legs. "Ya' know Sam? I like it when your obedient like this." She snaps her fingers again and Sam can now reply. "What are you trying Lucifer?" Sam says glaring at her. "Oh just something." And with that she leans in locking her lips with Sam's. Sam didn't protest. This had happened once before but Sam was making out with a male, Lucifer. She is the devil and anything to do with lust, she's good at and no one can resist... not even her own brothers. Lucifer starts out small just a kiss not much more to it. But once she snaps her fingers once again, and Sam's body can move, she deepens the kiss much more. Sam wraps his arms around her waist involuntarily.
After about three minutes, Lucifer pulls away. A thin strand of saliva connects their lips. Sam looks worn out, tired, and aroused all at the same time. Luci uses a hand to steady herself onto Sam's chest. "See... You missed me." Luci says after Sam comes to his senses. "I don't miss you, you know no one can resist a devil's kiss." Sam pants regaining all the breath he just lost by kissing Lucifer. Luci huffs. "Fine." She says getting off Sam's hips and buttoning her shirt back up. "So! Do you like my old vessel?" Luci says plopping down on the second couch. "Sure? I guess." Sam says opening his laptop back up. Just as the impala pulls up to the curb. "Aww, and Dean comes to crash the party, I guess I'm going." Sam watches as Lucifer turns into a fine black wisp as she disappears into the sky. "Sammy?! You here?" Dean yells pulling a blushing Cas behind him. "Yeah..." Sam says with a slight pant.
"What happened to Cas?" 
"Hmm? Oh! Nothing." Dean replies with a smirk.

(A/N): The next chapter will have slight Destiel in it and also in future chapters you will hear Crowley's back story. :3