Chpt 7

*Tessa's POV*

// "so wait what pizza do you wanna order?" Evan asked picking up his phone ready to type in the number.

"Mm do Pizza Castle" Chantel yelled from the kitchen and I nodded. "Yeah they have amazing pizza" I moaned at the thought of it.

"You would be the type to have sex with a pizza" Evan spoke making me laugh. "That's not even possible!"

"Oh you will find a way" he laughed hitting part of my leg.

Evan was one of the most attractive guys out there. His brown hair in a nice yet lazy quiff, his eyes a beautiful color of green. You would be sorry if you ever looked into his eyes knowing they would captivate you. He had a few piercings, a lip, eyebrow and ears. No tattoos though. His skin very tan, way tanner than I was.

He was just a work of art.

You may ask, how did I get friends with such a hot attractive male? Well the thing is... I've known him since 9th grade....before puberty hit.

The only reason.

But then again I would never date my attractive male friend. He was a fuck boy.

That's all there is to it.

"Ok guys I ordered a large is that good?" He asked looking at the option choices online.

"Yeah that should be enough" I said as I was responding back to a text.

"Tessa why haven't you been around this past week?" Chantel finally asked making me freeze. I knew this question was coming sooner or later.

But what was I supposed to do? Say

Oh yeah I was with Calum hood the one who has killed in the past and might kill me!

No

"Work has been crazy this week, I've been so tired, I sleep for hours" I lied.

"But you've been working the same hours" Evan imputed.

Uhh

"No I've helped Tony with some of his" oh how the lies were piling up on top of me. If they keep asking questions I will be digging my grave.

"Ah, he's been slacking" Evan questioned laughing. "A little" I actually told the truth. I mean he was slaking but of course I knew why. It was a lot of personal reasons.

"How do you work around Tony, he's like a model!" Chantel yelled dreamily about him.

Evan and I bursted out in laughter.

"He's hot but he's my friend who is pretty chill"

"I would ask him to Netflix and chill" Chantel mumbled almost making me spit out my drink.

"CHANTEL!"

"Oh yeah I forgot to tell you, I heard about the party! What the hell were you thinking" Evan yelled wide eyed.

"I didn't know that was him! He was acting like a jerk so that's what I did." I defended myself.

"You were the talk of the town" Chantel piped in.