Chpt 27

Tessa's POV

//

"So you lied"

"Kinda, well yeah because I didn't feel like leaving the house"

Calum chuckled as he continued to stir the left over rice in his bowl from the Chinese he bought.

"Well babe, I guess we're going out"

I grumbled before stomping my way to my room like I was 5. From afar I heard Calum mumble 'kids' under his breath making me laugh.

I quickly showered before throwing on This cute cream colored jogging suit outfit fitting my body perfectly. It wasn't too tight nor too baggy.

After I was finished getting dressed I tossed on some dirty air 1s before meeting Calum in the leaving room who had his eyes glued to his phone with his eyebrows pushed together in confusion.

"What's wrong?" I asked trying to peek at his phone but he moved it back so I couldn't get a view.

"Uh nothing" he lied before looking me up and down then quickly diverted his eyes elsewhere.

"Let's go then"

-
We arrived at the movies and were currently standing outside waiting for Evan and Chantel to arrive. I honestly wish I was back at home just reading a book but here I was again outside in the real world.

Calum leaned against the bricked wall before running his hands through his already messed up hair. It needed a trim, badly.

"I heard that" Calum grumbled making me laugh.

"I didn't know I said it out loud"

"Well you did"

I rolled my eyes and shoved him to the side in the process. Calum raised his eyebrow questioning my actions before shoving me back.

"It's not nice to shove a girl" I teased.

"I'm not a nice person"

"You can be, when you want to" I looked up seeing him in front of me slowing moving closer as we spoke.

"What if I don't want to be?"

A step closer.

"You do, I know you do"

He scoffed, "And how would you know that?"

I let a soft smile play on my lips as I studied the features on his face but my eyes stayed locked with his brown pools not showing what he tried to portray himself to be or what other Portrayed him to be. What was in his eyes couldn't be explained, but I knew he could explain them if he wanted to. And that's the Calum I wanted to meet the most. That was the Calum I liked the most. When he forgot about what people called him and when he forgot that he was a killer, when I forgot he was a killer.

"I can see it in your eyes, I know you will never tell me everything but it's something there, something your holding back. It's something that pushed you back down. But one thing I do know, your not the person people say you are, your not the person you make yourself out to be. And one day I want to see what you were holding back and meet the real you" I blurted not even realize I said all of that to him.