Chpt 24

* Tessa's POV *

"Love how your kicking everyone out" Evan said laughing as the crowd of people went through the front door as if a concert had just ended.

The crowd of people were on their way home, hopefully safely. I tried to make sure that the people who were driving were sober enough to drive, not wanting to harm anyone's lives in any way.

Chantel started wobbling out the door as Tony stubbled over the door step following close behind with a beer in his hand.

"Hey T- *hiccup*-I -I-shit I'm wasted" He managed to get out with all the slurring that was mixed in. I immediately grabbed the beer from his hands and pointed to Chantel who was standing by her car.
"Chantel is going to drive you home ok, so don't do anything stupid" I warned him making a sloppy yet attractive smirk appear on his face.

"I'm always for you baby T" He said sending me a kiss in the air before stumbling to Chantel's car.

Calum leaned against the door frame as we watched the last car, Chantel's car, pull off. Just I was about to speak up at Calum, foot steps rushed toward the door before stopping followed by a loud giggle at the end.

Ashton.

I turned to look and sure enough it was Ashton who was mildly drunk leaning off the wall trying so hard to do something on his phone.

"Oh my gosh, Ashton I thought you left with Harry and the boys" I walked over to him making a gigantic smile spread across his face. It made me want to smile back but this was a serious moment.

"No I told them to go on so I could make sure you were ok, but yeah" He raised an empty beer bottle before letting out a small giggle.

Calum raised his eyebrow "So what are we doing with it ?"

I shot a glare at Calum for calling Ashton an 'it'. Even though he obviously had a large amount of dislike for Ash for what ever reason he could still show some respect.

"I'm taking him home" I snarled before snatching my keys off the counter.

Ashton attached himself to my side leaning on me with his arm wrapped around my shoulders and his head laying on top of mine. I could tell he had been smiling since I could feel two little holes at the top of my head where more flesh should have been.

"No I'm going with, in fact I'm driving" Calum's jaw now clenched as he snatched my keys and walked out toward my car.

I opened the back door for Ashton as he crawled in the back and scooted in the middle, smiling like a little kid.

"Tesssssa, come here, sit here" he beckoned for me to come over and sit next to him. Out the corner of my eyes I could see Calum's eyes filled with anger and jealousy.

I ignored it and hopped in the back seat next to Ashton, whom wrapped his arm around me and let his long curls attack my forehead as he rested his head on top of mine. I wanted to laugh since his curls kept brushing over my cheeks making it tickle.

"Where is it's house?" Calum asked pulling out the drive way.

I rolled my eyes at Calum's pettiness. "Not that far just make a right at Halstead, and it will be the last house on your left."