The Date

Credits to Rick Riordan and swimmjacket on fanfic.net.

Sally' P.O.V.
I woke up and saw a dress bag and note hanging on my door. I got up and read it
Dear Sally,
Please wear this tonight. And don't worry about a thing
I will take care of you tonight.
Love
Poseidon
I opened the bag and gasped. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen. I was a shade of blue that matched the deepest ocean. I knew this must have cost a lot of money. Was Poseidon rich? That could explain the moving around and family issues. I took a shower and got out my journal.
I kept every idea for my novel that popped into my mind. I had filled a couple of pages but I was still a blank for a real catching novel series. I spent the rest of the day writing down my thoughts and got ready around 5:00.
Poseidon pulled up at 6:00 is a Mercedes! It was a polished beautiful car, Poseidon got out in a black button up and dress pants.
"Sally! You wore the dress, I knew you would like it! You look lovely." and kissed me on the cheek.
"Thanks, you didn't tell me you were rich." I said quietly.
"Sorry, I didn't think I had too. But I am ready to spend the rest of the night with you. I know this great place just down the road."
"Great. Lets go." He opened the passenger door and I slid inside.
We drove for about 15 minutes and got out. We were in New York!
"Poseidon, how are we in New York. its at least an hour or two drive to get to the city."
"Ok, were are we eating."
"Its right here" he pointed to Per Se, one of the most luxurious restaurants in the city.
"Here! You need to have a reservation for a year just to get in."
Poseidon smirked " I have my ways." We walked into the restaurant and it was beautiful. Poseidon took my arm and lead me to the front. "We have a reservation for two." The maître d looked at us an then to the little book in front of him. "I am sorry, a name please." Poseidon look at him snapped his fingers and said "You have a table ready for us, you don't need a name."
The man's eyes went foggy for a second and he lead us to a table. Poseidon sat across from me.
"How did you do that?" He looked shocked like I shouldn't have remembered the little trick he did with the host. "You saw that?"
"Yes, why wouldn't I?"
"Never mind, I will tell you later."
"Promise."
"I swear."
We had a wonderful time and headed back home. "That was amazing, thank you again."
We had arrived at the cabin in less than 10 minutes, I still swore there was no short cut.
"Poseidon, will you please tell me what is going on. Strange things have been happening."
"Sally, you won't believe me. And besides my brother would kill me if I did."
"You promised!"
"Yes, I did." He took a deep breath. "Sally, will you have an open mind?"
"Yes, as long as you tell me the truth."
Poseidon and I walked into the cabin and I sat down on the couch,.
"What do you know about Greek myths?"
"A little, why?"
"Well, they actually aren't myths. I am Poseidon, Lord of the Sea, Earth shaker, Father of Horses, etc."