He's Not Afraid (Larry Stylinson) Part 1

"Harry, I'm not sure how much longer we can keep this up." Louis had a worried tone in his voice as he quickly detachted his hand from Harry's before the fans and paparazzi could snap a picture of the couple. 

"Lou, baby, you have to trust me. We'll come out soon, I promise. Don't be afraid. You need to learn to show the world that you aren't afraid of their judgements." Harry looked into Lou's eyes, wiping a tear from his own as they stepped onto the tour bus. "I promise."

"Yeah, Harry?! You promise?! Soon?! That's what you said months ago! I'm tired of hiding. I just wish I could scream out to the world that I love you, but dammit I can't do that, now can I, Styles?" Louis plopped into a chair, his head hanging low as he thought about what life would be like if he just announced to the entire world how much he loved that curly-haired freak. All Louis wanted to do was to be able to walk the streets hand-in-hand with Harry, but he knew that wouldn;t be possible until the world learned to accept the equality that everybody deserved. "So what if I'm gay? That doesn't make me a bad person. That doesn't change who I am. Why do people care so much?" Louis thought to himself.

Harry sat in Louis' lap and kissed a tear from his boyfriend's soft, supple cheek. He softly ran his fingers through Lou's hair, making it messy and cute just the way he liked it. Louis looked up into Harry's eyes and smiled. knowing that crazy kid loved him with all of his heart. Louis planted a kidd on Harry's lips. Harry giggled at Louis softly bit his lip. Harry softly pulled away and smiled, whispering into Louis' ear, "I love you."

Part 1. Part 2 coming soon.