He's Not Afraid (Larry Stylinson) Part 4

Louis and Harry ran with the other three boys to the tour bus. They jumped onto the bus, all five of them screaming, "Drive, drive, drive!". Their bus driver obeyed and sped away from the murder scene. 

"I feel so bad for the fans, Harry. We just left them. They paid tons of money for those tickets and they didn't get to see a show. They got to see a nightmare." Louis head hung low as the teard dropped from his cheeks, onto his jeans. Harry put an arm around Louis and kissed his cheek.

"Louis, I can't promise you that any of this will work out the way we wanted it to. But I can promise you that I'll be here with you through all of this. I'm never going to leave you Louis. Even if the fans do, I won't. I love you, Louis. Nothing will ever change that. But on another hand, the next time we do an interview and they ask about us, we will tell the truth. No more lies, baby. We're coming out. Nobody can stop us, now that we took care of John and Alex. They can't stop us now."

"But Harry, what about the fans? Don't you think they'll leave us? I highly doubt too many of them support Gay Rights."

"Oh, Louis, you have no idea. Over 75% of the fans are waiting for us to come out. They want Larry. So it's Larry we'll give them. Have you read the tweets lately? They're always about Larry. Most of those fans have been waiting three years for us to come out. Shouldn't we give them what they want?" Harry kissed Louis before he could answer beacuse Harry already knew what Louis would say. He knew he would say it was the best idea he'd ever heard, and that he wanted to go along with it. 

Harry sat and tried to think of all the reasons he loved Louis. He loved the way Louis sang in the shower and how he snored all cutely when he slept. Harry also love the way Louis always ran his fingers through his hair. He loved the way Louis smiled and the way Louis dressed. He loved every little detail about Louis. He'd never leave him for anything in the entire world.

The bus driver drove them back to the hotel. Louis and Harry stepped off of the bus holding hands, uncaring of the fact that paparazzi and fans were watching. Louis planted a kiss on Harry's cheek before they walked into the building. The crowd of fans surrounding them gasped and screamed in delight. There were a few angry screams, but that didnt affect them. They walked into the hotel with smiles on their faces. The other three boys smiled as well, knowing that those two were the happiest people on the planet.