He's Not Afraid (Larry Stylinson) Part 3

One person from management pulled Louis to one side of the dressing room, another pulled Harry to the other side. John, one of the people working for Modest! looked Louis straight in the eyes, snarling his teeth in anger, and hatred.

"You little fucking faggot. How dare you announce that you're gay? You're fucking trash. Your kind disgusts me." John spat the words at Louis. Louis stared at John, tears filling his eyes as he loosened himself from John's grip, sinking to the floor. Harry was watching from the other corner of the room where he had been held captive by Alex, another Modest! worker. Harry broke free from Alex's grip and ran over to Louis, pushing John to the ground.

"Baby are you okay? Did he hurt you?" Harry saw the bruises on Louis' arm from where John had grabbed him so tightly. Tears streamed down the lover's cheeks. They could hear John and Alex screaming at them, calling them vile names such as queer, and faggot. They didn't care. They ignored the two large, brawny, idiots. They'd been called worse by so-called "fans".

John and Alex walked up to the pair of boys and then they looked at each other, devious smiles stretching across their faces. Alex counted down. "3, 2, 1". On 1, the both heaved their legs backward, kicking the loving couple straight in their ribs. Alex kicked Harry, John kicked Louis.

The star-crossed loved writhed in pain on the ground, screaming in pain as John and Alex continued to kick them. Harry scream "Stop! Stop you fuckers! You're hurting him God dammit, he's fucking fragile! I'll fucking kill you!". Harry managed the build up the strength to get up from the floor. He tackled John to the ground. Harry began punching John in the face as Alex tried to pull him away.

"Harry, stop! You'll kill him!" Louis cried from the corner. Alex turned around and started to run after Louis. Louis, being small and nimble unlike Alex was able to outrun him, and dodge him. After Alex was tired out, Louis jumped onto his back and tightly wrapped his hands around Alex's throat. Alex attempted to cough out the words, "Louis, stop!" but Louis wouldn't listen. His grip got even tighter around Alex's throat, and Alex stopped struggling. The pair dropped to floor and Louis started at Alex's unconscious body. "Shit.."

"Louis, I think we have a problem.." Harry stared at John's lifeless body, surrounded by the blood from all the blows Harry had made to his head. "Louis! I think he's dead.." Louis ran over to John and checked his pulse.

"His heart isn't beating, Harry.. We need to run. Tell the other boys. Let's go".