Erens Lucky Year. (Part two)

It was the end of the day and my head felt like someone just stuck a bomb into it, in other words, i felt like shit. Levi walked up beside and me and asked me a simple question in a polite manner. "Are you going to be walking?" My eyes widened as I replied with red flushed cheeks trying not to look at him "Y-yes." He I think smiled at me (o mah lord) "Ill walk with you, Eren." I looked at him with a warm smile, I remember Levi looking away with a bit of blush dusted on his cheeks. 

Levis POV~

When I saw that brats smile I coulden't help but blush, the way his smile lifted my soul made me feel a way i've never gotten to feel before. It made me... Happy. I guess this brats worth keeping, he's got something special. I looked over and saw him crying. "W-w-whats wrong with you!?" He slightly looked up at me with his big aqua teary eyes "N-nothing.."

Erens POV~

I started to cry because Levis body heat reminded me of my family, but I lost my mum and dad when they were in a plane crash to mexico. I guess his body heat made me feel happy, and at home. But the last thing i can remember is being in Levis arms.

I pushed myself out of his arms and held his hand, I can tell my face was probably bright red cause my face burned and my heart was pumping. He walked me home. "You can come in if you want, im the only one who lives here, it gets lonely at times." He nodded and walked in with me. We both sat in my room, I set up the little fold table so we can both use it, I suggested we used it. "We should use this to do our homework." 

Levis POV~

He told me that we should use the little fold table he had to do our homework he said it with a smile there was NO WAY i could say no to that. "S-sure." His smile only grew bigger as he took his homework out of his bag before setting the table up. "L-lets start.." Eren nodded and smiled "Yeah!" I think about three hours passed as we did homework my lord was it boring but with his presence I couldent feel all that bored. I couldent help but feel like pushing/pinning him down and kissing his soft lips.

Erens POV~

Levi was staring at my face for quite awhile before i looked at him, he looked at his work quicker then lightning, if I hadn't known that he was looking at me I probably woulden't even suspect that he was. He eyes peeked from the side of his face. "You okay?" Levi scoffed. "Y-yeah im fine." He looked at me, I swear to god his eyes did a full body scan on me. I chuckled, "Whats wrong, are my clothing dirty or weird." His face showed a surprised expression "Uh, n-no. Your body is just very slim." I laughed under my breath "Same goes for you skeletor."