Eren's Lucky Year. (Part one.)

Erens Pov~

I woke up laying in a bed that smelt as of the sun. I sat up with a yawn and a stretch. "Shit.. I feel like I haven't slept in ages." I said with another following yawn. I rubbed my eyes and got up. I shuffled my feet towards the white board clipped to my wall. "Today is school huh.." I said in a bored expression. I heard Mikasa yelling "Breakfast!" I replied with a shaky, tired voice "Alright!" I grabbed the clothes that mikasa had washed for me. She knew they it my favorite back to school outfit. A half an hour passed after driving and eating breakfast. I arrived at the new school Scouting High. Mikasa handed me my bag and sceduel. I saw some of my old friends from last year waving and yelling my name "Eren!!" I smiled and waved back, I looked back at Mikasa and began running forward "Cya after school, sis!" I ran to my friends. Mikasa replied "Alright, be careful!" The bell rang, it made me jump, the hair on my back stood up "Geez that was loud." Connie smiled with a slight chuckle "Yeah, the bell here is fricking loud!" Jean punched my arm. "We better head to class, we dont want to get marked late on our first day." I scoffed "Yeah." Time seemed to go slow. The teacher talked on and on about what our year will be like, of course. I sat looking at the clock waiting for the "Ring!!!" I jumped up and flew out the door. As i ran out of the door I bumped into someone "Oof!! Watch it brat!" I looked at him "I-i'm so sorry!" I looked at him once more. "wow.. He's short and didn't get knocked down.." I thought. He held out his hand. "Get up, the ground is filthy." I grabbed his hand. "T-thank you.." He turned away "I'll but you lunch as a sorry. Meet me at the entrance doors at 12:00 sharp." I smiled. "Yay okay thanks!" He began to walk, he slightly turned back and glared at me "Don't get used to it." I flinched as in I was frozen "Y-yes!" Time flew by, I looked at my watch "11:57... I should head to the entrance now.." I walked with my hands in my pocked. I stopped in my place as i saw him standing there. "Come on, if we want good food we should get there early."

  "H-hey, sorry for making you wait." I nervously smiled. "Its alright. Now come on, if we want good food we better hurry." He said with no emotion in his face. "A-alright!" We both walked to the cafeteria, It was an awkward and silent walk. Levi broke the silence "So, what made you want to come to this school?" He said slightly turning to me. "I-I have alot of friends that were coming to this school. S-so I intended to come also.." I said scratching behind my head. We both stopped as we got to the cafeteria. "W-wow its huge!!" I smiled.

Levis pov~

I looked towards the person standing next to me. I sighed "You still haven't told me your name." I saw him look at me with a smiling face. He spoke with a soothing voice "I'm sorry, my names Eren!" I smiled. "Nice name. Im Levi." He looked away, but i was able to catch a glimpse of him blushing, he smoke with a embarrassed manner "T-thank you. Y-yours too.." I smiled and quietly whispered "Cute.." I spoke in a louder voice "Well, lets go eat."

Erens pov~ 

I looked towards him "Y-yeah lets go eat!" Levi picked the salad with milk and a side of chicken. Of course i picked my favorite there pasta with a side of garlick bread and a can of sprite. "Mmmm." I mumbled as I sat down beside Levi licking my lips. Levi's friends sprung to sit with us. "Hey levi! Levi! Levi!!" I heard levi say in a very angry voice. "What do you want shitty four eyes!?" She moaned. "Dont be so rude! Now introduce us to this lovely young boy!" I looked up and gulped "H-hello.." She hugged me. "So adorable!!" Levi sprung up and took me away from her grasp "Stop it!!" It echoed throughout the school as everyone sat frozen faces us. I gulped and said in a shaky voice. "Uh oh.."

Everyone shook as the heard the deep vowel ed voice echo throughout the gymnasium. Levi's face showed a form of jelousey and maybe even threat. His voice sounded like a alpha of the pack. He moved away "s-sorry." Hanji began to smile once again and I could barely hear her as she spoke "sorry for touching your man." I could feel my face begin getting warmer by the minute those words echoed in my mind. Levi looked towards me in an expression that I've never seen before. "Don't think of it that way Eren she means your the guy that I took to lunch. And hanji I only took him because we bumped into eachother and I spoke to him with rude expression and words." I nodded still not knowing what to do or say. I shuffled food into my mouth, the last remaining bit of lunch was awkward and quiet.