Eren's Lucky Year (part four)

Sorry for the late update but here's part four :3

Erens POV~

I woke up to the feeling on warm, a heart beat and of course Levi. His sleeping face looked very peaceful. I couldn't help but smile. He opened his eyes and whispered in my ear "Good'morning beautiful." My face began to heat up as my heart beat sped up. "G-g-good morning.." I got out of his grasp and sat up but I quickly fell back down. "O-ouch!!" My ass felt like it had been broken.

Levi's POV~

I felt a small smile form on my lips. As I looked at Eren as he looked up at me from the ground. "Aha, did you already forget that I fucked your ass yesterday? Of course its going to hurt." His facial expression changed from pain to worry, he spoke to me in such soft words "H-how long will I stay like this..?" I didnt know how to answer that sense it was my first time fucking a guy.

Eren's POV~

I didnt want to stay like this for more then two days. I have school to go to and I have friends to see. What happened yesterday im guessing me and Levi are together now. But I dont like the fact that im stuck like this. I sighed giving my strength and plopping myself back on the bed. "Im going back to sleep.." I could see a small smile on Levis lips as he spoke "I'll join you." We both slipped underneath the covers and quickly fell back asleep. 

Sorry that it was short I kinda ran out of Ideas.... I swear part five will be better.