Chapter 5

Aye guys im back! I kinda left the Attack on Titan fandom for a bit getting more into Hetalia :P but anyways without further ado! Here is the part five you have all been waiting for!... And my writing style has changed su I write more XP! But anyways enjoy!!

-Eren's POV-

Eren let out a annoyed groan lifting his head to the noise of his screaming alarm clock. He lifted his tired arm slamming his palm on the 'snooze' button. He lazily turned the other direction searching for a warm presence but instead running his hand over what seemed like a piece of paper? He blinked sitting up and grabbing the small slip of paper. His Aqua eyes scanned over the neat writing.

'Dear brat. I have some things to attend to I left breakfast in the microwave just heat it up. I'll be picking you up at school later. Tell the teachers I am absent.'

Eren groaned laying back down "I don't want to go to school.. But now I have to." He rubbed his eyes sitting back up, he flipped the comforters off of himself dragging his feet across his bed and pushing himself off. He shuffled his feet to his washroom looking at himself in the mirror. 'I need a shower..' he thought to himself, grabbing a towel and starting his shower letting it warm up as he got undressed running his hands over the love marks on his body.  He sighed stepping into the warm shower. He let a breath out as the warm drops of water ran down his skin.

-time skip after the shower-

Eren rubbed the tower threw his hair slightly drying it, he dried his body slipping on the clothes he had laid out. Black ripped skinny jeans, a plain white t-shirt and a Fall Out Boy black sweat shirt over top. He slipped on socks and his black and white Low-top Canvas Sneakers. He grabbed his bag running out of his room shutting the door and light off, he run down the stairs sliding into his kitchen. He started to heat up the food Levi had set aside for him, while doing that he grabbed a banana, and a few snacks into his lunch bag. (He usually bought lunch at school so he didn't have to worry). 

-After eating the delicious meal by Levi- 

Eren shut and locked his door, putting his keys in his pocket as he walked to the bus stop taking out his phone and headphones. He plugged his headphones in putting them in his ears and slipping his phone back into his jean pocket. He leaned against the bus stop sign tapping on his legs to the song 'Uma Thurman' humming quietly. 

The bus soon pulled up, sighing Eren pushed himself off of the sign entering the loud bus filled with screaming children, fights, gossip.. And a horse. Eren smirked walking to the seat in the second back that Armin has been saving for him, he thanked Armin sitting down to face 'his' squad. Jean, Marco, Armin, Mikasa, Annie, Bertholdt, Reiner, Sasha, Connie and of course.. Him. Everyone chatted and laughed, when Eren and Jean fought most of the time. 

A short while passed and the bus stopped at their school, hearing tired groans to smiles of people the group of friends walked off of the bus, pushing and shoving each other in jokingly manners.. Well all except for Jean and Eren of course. It wasn't all that bad sense Eren had science and social studies with Hanji. Eren waved off his friends and made his way to his class with Armin following slightly behind him. 

Eren was greeted by an always happy and cheery Hanji. Sitting down in his desk he listened partly to the lesson but he was more focused on the time. 5 hours left and Levi would be here.. Levi. In his car. The thoughts sent millions of bolts down his spine, a small blush creeping its way to his cheeks as the thoughts continued. The way Levi could take over Eren in the car.. The sweat covered bodies making the windows fog up-.. AH! I mean! Nothing! Eren foolishly swatted the thoughts away continuing his focus on the task at hand. Titans. 

"Titans were these amazing and adorable creatures. But huge! And humans fought them! People were flying on these small machines called 3D  gear! Like whoosh! And bang bang! SLICE!" The teacher continued to bounce around making a fool of herself.. It was actually quite amusing. Eren once again turned his focus to the clock, hitting his pencil on the table from between his fingers. He rested his head on his hand sighing in a bored manner. 'Just ring already..' Eren plopped his head on his desk with a deep, annoyed groan. His eyes soon began to flutter shut till he completely fell asleep.

Hope you all enjoyed! I like making longer stories now and I'm not sure if I will be continuing this sense im more into the Hetalia fandom! But maybe you will see a part 6 soon! Bai :D My hetalia account (with some fanfictions is Neko_Italy).