Chapter one

"Taylor we have to go!" I shouted from the bottom of the stairs. She came racing down, her black converse clunking down the stairs.
"All right I'm ready." She said, slinging her little purse on as did I.
"Bye mom!" I called as we ran out the door. We got in the car and buckled up. I put on our favorite mix "tape" and pulled out of the driveway.  
"I'm so excited!" Taylor yelled beside me.
"I know right! I can't believe I got these tickets!" I had managed to get Taylor and I front row tickets to a 5 seconds of summer concert and even two backstage passes.  
"Dude we're going to meet them! I think I might die." I say as I pulled up to the venue. I decided to park in the parking garage as always since I work here part time, and we got out of the car. As we were getting out, I didn't see the tour bus pulling through and the driver honked the horn at me causing me to scream and fall on the ground. Taylor ran over and helped me up then we got out of the bus's way.
"I didn't think they would be parking here!" I said surprised.
"Do you think it's their bus?" Taylor asked.
"Who else's would it be?" I asked metaphorically.
"We should go in though this probably looks really weird. We're going to meet them anyway." I told Taylor. She nodded and we walked into the venue through the back door as planned, presenting our tickets, passes, and my work pass.
"This is awesome." We said together. Someone I didn't recognize came over to us and looked irritated.
"What are you two still doing here? You are extremely late! We asked their stylist to be here twenty minutes in advance! Get moving come on go!" He said ushering us off to a dressing room labeled "5 seconds of summer".
"Hey wait we aren't-"
"No arguing! Do your job!" He interrupted Taylor. He must be a trainee who is trying to do well at his job. He shoved us in and shut the door.
"What the hell just happened?" Taylor asked dumbfounded.
"He's probably a trainee. Bet he's just trying to get this right so he can get hired. I'll tell my boss tomorrow since I work tomorrow's show. By the way I told him I would need a touch of assistance and said you could give me a hand." Taylor looked at me with wide eyes.
"You are literally the best friend ever!" She yelled hugging me.
"Hey we can't mess this up or my boss will fire me. We have to be their stylists today." A second after I said it, the door opened.

"Dude what was that about in the garage?" I heard Ashton ask.
"Dunno." Michael replied.  The four stepped through the door and stopped talking when they saw us.
"What the hell is going on here?" Ashton asked. I felt a hand grip my shoulder and turned to see taylor was, to me, obviously freaking out.
"Chill!" I said quietly and seriously to her. I turned back to the boys and began to explain.
"Look, I work here,and I bought tickets and backstage passes for my friend and I."
"Backstage passes doesn't mean access to our dressing room.  By the way have you seen our stylists." Luke said. I groaned.
"I know that. Some idiot trainee thought we were the stylists and threw us in here. I'm really sorry."
"Your kidding right?" Michael asked annoyed.
"Sadly no. And there's nothing I can do about it until tomorrow. I really need you guys to work with me here. I may lose my job if your concerts go wrong."
"Why? It isn't your fault." Calum said.
"Well I'm in charge of tomorrow's, and since I'm the problem here, I'll get blamed." I say. Ashton sighs.
"Well we'll help however much we can."
"Thank you so much!" I say and start rushing around.

"Taylor I'll take care of our jackets, get the makeup. You know where it is right?" She nods and tosses me her jacket. I run out to hang them up and come back to see she had all the makeup ready.
"Here." I say and toss her a black elastic from my arm, and take a second one off, throwing my hair up. The boys are looking at us dumbfounded and we look at them expectingly.
"Come on!" I shout and gesture to the seats. They sit and I take out brushes, and powders. We go to work and go as fast as possible.
"Clothes!" I shout as soon as we're done.
"Be careful because we were too stupid to do this first!" I say sifting through the rack. I pull clothes and shout as I toss them at them.
"Ashton! Calum! Luke! Michael" The boys manage to catch it all and start changing.
"Nope!" We both yell and run out of the room, standing in the hall while they change. When we go back in, hair gets done and I look at the time.
"Damn we got all of that done it thirty minutes." I sigh and slump down on the couch.
"Your kidding." Taylor says and lands beside me. I hear a chuckle behind me and I open my eyes and look back. Ashton is standing right behind me on his phone.
"These are the girls who were our stylists today and they did an awesome job!" He said. "Say hi!" He giggles. I cross my eyes and stick my tongue out. He giggles again and I do too.
"Is the other one asleep?" I hear a woman on the other end ask.
"Taylor." I say to get her attention.
"Ugh, Taylor wake up." I say annoyed and nudge her.
"Ice?" I ask and Michael hands me an ice cube. I drop it down her shirt and she jolts awake, shaking her shirt out.
"Why do you always do that!" She groaned. I laugh.
"Because it gets you up." I smile.
"Hello girls." the person on Ashton's phone says.
"Hello miss." I say kindly.
"I see you girls did a very good job with the boys, and in a vey short amount of time. I'm impressed." The woman said.
"Thank you! It definitely was a little last minute." I say laughing lightly. Taylor punched me in the shoulder, coming to stand beside me.
"That's for the ice, Emily." she said annoyed. I rubbed my arm gingerly.
"Damn, Taylor." I muttered.
"I have an offer for you girls." the woman said. We both turned and payed more attention. "Would you two be willing to be their stylists again tomorrow night?" she asked and I was stunned.
"Sure!" I smiled.
"Totally!" Taylor added.
"Great! Break a leg tonight boys!" she said then hung up.
"Cool." I said before slumping back onto the couch and plugging in some earbuds to help me calm down some.