Chapter Four

I walked down the hall with the boys trailing behind me. I went up to the room my family is in and knocked lightly. James answered again.
"Need more cups?" He asked.
"Nope we're here to pick up the small ones." I said. Rebecca ran up to the door with Lily behind her.
"Emily!" she said loudly hugging me around my legs.
"Looks like somebody doesn't get to have a pajama party." I say and she gasps, running off to her bag. she comes back a minute later with her Pj's in her hand. "Alright you ready to spend the night with the cool kids?"
"Yea!" She said jumping a little. We waved bye and walked back and Lily ran to Calum once the door was open. Rebecca was practically falling asleep. I thought a minute. 

"Ya know, instead you're in charge of Lily for the week." I said, "And Calum you can't play with her." I say and he frowns. 
"Please?" He pleads.
"No, now go sleep." I said, shooing him. He and Michael wander out and Soon Luke does too. Ash came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me, putting his head in my neck.

"Happy Birthday Emily." He mumbled. I smiled and leaned a little against his head. I saw Rebecca curled up asleep on the floor, and chuckled.
"Someone clearly didn't last long." I say, and step away to pick her up. I go to the bathroom and change her as well as myself, and come out to find Ash in his sweatpants as always, yet this time wasn't wearing a shirt. I climb into the bed, and Ashton drops beside me. I feel his arms as he pulls me against him and I instantly become the little spoon. With perfect timing, my phone rings. I find Lynn facetiming me and answer.
"Emily!" She yells, and I hum in response.
"Girl you sure you won't need em?" Theresa laughs, and I glare.
"He knows by the way." I say and she laughs. "What's up though?"
"We weren't finished talking earlier." Lynn says with a small smile.
"Well?" I prompt. She folds her hands under her chin.
"Oh my fucking shit! He didn't! Holy fuck Lynn! Congratulations!" I yell after almost deafening Ashton by screaming at her twinkling engagement ring. I'm surprised Rebecca was still asleep. We babbled and gushed a while before we actually talked about it seriously and by that point we were both falling asleep so we ended the call. Ashton had long fell asleep when I turned over and curled into him. I was nearly out when Rebecca started climbing over me. Ashton's eyes opened as she crawled between us.
"Sorry." she said, slightly slurred due to sleep. "I don't like hotels." she whispered to me.
"I know Beccy, it's alright." I say and sort of rub her back. She drifts asleep again cuddled up with us. I was phasing in and out of consciousness and I swear I heard something but didn't bother moving.

"Did he have a mustache?"
"He did."
"What about a beard?"
"Yea he had a beard too."
"I wish I met him. Did you?"
"No, but I wish I did." Sigh. "I wish he was here for you guys."