Chapter 6

Katherine's POV :

It was around 8:30 . I had told my mother I wanted to eat in my own room . And I might join them for supper .

I turned on the television and sat in bed . I cuddled into jacks pillow , which smelt like him .

"Hello New Cal York ! I'm Heather McNaramra! And the top story today is the issues with the treaty and with New Russia! The country had found loopholes and King Jackson is on his way to New Russia with Duchess Medda .

But let's not forget our favorite lovebirds! The queen and king where spot this morning at a touching goodbye . Here's photos of the Queen kissing the king . And here's one of her not letting go . And here's one final goodbye .

It was reported that the Kings right hand man , David Jacobs who did not accompany him on this trip , and the Queen's First Lady , Clara McConner , had to pry her off of him , tears coming down her face and she held onto to Clara tightly . It was a sad goodbye for the couple . But hopefully he'll be back within eight days , thank you now to Francis Keller with the weather "

"EIGHT DAYS ?" I asked as Davey and Clara came into my room . "Maybe we should leave " Davey said . "Oh no you don't ! " I said . "Kathy , we know . It's going to be hard " "But we just made up ! I can't be without him for eight days ! That's over a week " "By a day " "don't push it Jacobs !" "Yes ma'am" "Kathy , it's going to be okay " "That's a lie ! I'm going to be without my husband for 192 hours!" "Wow that was fast math " Davey said "she's a genius at math" Clara said under her breath to him .

"Katherine can I get you anything ?" Clara asked as she pulled away the curtain. "My husband " "besides that ?" "Tea " "okay I'll get on it " she said . "I'll help you " Davey said "not so fast Jacobs ! You stay here while I have a little talk with you !"

Clara left and Davey stood across from my bed . "So you and Clara " "what ? What about me and Clara ?" "I see the way you look at her . " "well..." "When we get back to New York you two are to go on a proper date , that's an order " "yes ma'am " "good now go see what's taking Clara so long "

It was late at night and I still haven't received a call from Jack . What if he didn't make it ? What if there was a problem with the plane . My phone began to ring and I ran to it .
"Hello ?"
"Katherine?"
"Jack ?"
"Yeah it's me baby "
"Oh thank goodness! I thought something happened "
"No , nothing happened I just settled down tomorrow I'm meeting the king of New Russia "
"Please be careful "
"I will be "
"How was the flight "
"To long .. I tried to sleep a little , get some work done "
"Yeah what time is it over there ?" "11:18 . What time is there Katherine?"
"12:18 at night "
"Oh it's late ... Do you wanna go to bed ?"
"No ! I wanna talk to you "
"Okay, what did you do today ?"
"Nothing , I sat in bed and moped . And missed you . And ordered Davey to take Clara on a date as soon as we get back to New York "
"Oh you did now did you "
"Yes , he looks at her the way Jonas looks at baseball cards "
"Well aren't you little miss match maker "
"I have to do something "
"How about you go shopping with Marie and your mom "
"I guess , I rather you be here "
"Me too Katherine, "
"What are you going to do today ?"
"Well I'm going to sleep and review the new treaty "
"And ?"
"Think of you "
"I miss you "
"I miss you too Katherine "
"Oh , did I tell you what was in the news today ?"
"No "
"Okay so around 8:30 on channel 7 they showed pictures of you leaving this morning . Me crying , holding onto you . Us kissing . Clara and Davey holding me back"
"Where they bad pictures?"
"No people really liked them . It makes the whole arranged marriage thing go away "
"Yeah ?"
"Yeah "
"You sound tired Katherine "
"I'm fine "
"Go so sleep I'll call you tonight ... Well in the morning... You know what I mean "
"I do "
"I love you Katherine "
"I love you too Jack "
"Okay bye "
"Bye "
He then hang up .

I put the phone back and curled up with one of his shirts . God. I just want my husband back home with me .

Sorry for short CHAPPY buy you guys got a long one last chapter ! New one soon !