The Party

Dade was heading towards Harvey's house when he saw them. Fee and Foo.
It seems everytime Dade wants to have some quality time with Harvey,  those two steal him away.

All week he was trying to invite Harvey to his 12th Birthday. He had so much fun at Harvey's that it only felt right that he invite Harvey to his. Dade knew he only had one chance to do this. Luckily for him,  they were not headed from Harvey's house. Wherever they were headed,  Dade didn't care. He was sure to get there without either of 2 detecting him.

  Dade headed up on the stairs of the porch and knocked on the door.

"Hello? Oh. Hey, Dade", Harvey greeted.
"Um, Harvey. I've been meaning to ask you a question", Dade said.
"Yeah? What is it?", Harvey said looking right into Dade's eyes.
"I, um. Uh. I--I want you to come to my party this Saturday", Dade stuttered.

"Sure. I'll be there", Harvey smiles.
"Okay,  I gotta head home", Dade said happily. He was so happy that Harvey was gonna come.

Time Skip to end of week

Dade's party was being held in the Forrest, mostly his siblings were there, but Kratz and

"Harvey!", Dade called excitedly.

"Dade!", Harvey called.  "I hope you don't mind, but I brought the twins"

The twins stepped from Harvey.

"Hey, Fuzz-Butt", Fee called Dade.

"You said butt..", Foo laughed.

  Dade knew he would have to put on a false smile a bear it; for Harvey's sake and his.

  Dade tried his best to have fun with Harvey, but also making sure they didn't ruin his party. To his surprise the twins came up to him and Harvey and said that they were leaving.

  So Dade actually had a lot of fun with Harvey, playing party games and chasing after each other. Then it was time to cut the cake.

As Dade and Harvey made their way to the table. They noticed that people were murmuring and shooting this look.

As they finally reached the table they understood. A giant chunk of the cake was missing!

  If Dade was younger,  he would completely freak out. But since he figured a long time ago that the twins aren't going anywhere,  he has been a lot more tolerant of the twins; and even expected their shenanigans.

  "Uh, Dade", Harvey said behind Dade. He turned around and Dade saw the same expression on his face he always has. It made Dade furious, that he had to apologize for them. It's been like that for years.

"It's alright, Harv", Dade sighed. They continued with the party.

  After the party

  "Uh,  Dade. I'm sorry about earlier. You know.... them....",  Harvey sighed.

It's okay, Harvey.... It's okay..