~A smile says a lot~

Back again! 2 chapters in 1 night! Yay? Omg I have no life...

            ~Phil's POV~
Me and Y/N got back to the apartment with no sign of Dan. I could tell that Y/N was freaking out. I tried to think if I was Dan where would I go? "Where do you think he is?" Her voice hesitant. I looked at her and said I don't know. I watched as tears formed in her eyes. I walked over to her and gave her a hug and said "Don't worry we will find him. He's going to come back eventually I mean he left his laptop and wallet. He won't go far with only 50.00 pounds." She laughed and said "Well I suppose your right after all you have known him for 9 years." I offered her dinner and we had pancakes. We sat on the couch watching Sherlock. Until finally it was 10:00 and we both started getting tired. I walked her to her apartment which was like 5 feet from me and Dan's. I said goodnight and hugged her.

            ~Your POV~
It was about 2:00 am when I heard the door to my apartment open. I immediately panic and grab anything that could hurt someone. Unfortunately I was still tired so stupid enough I grab a pillow. I hid behind my the door to my bedroom. I heard footsteps getting closer and closer until the door knob turned. It's like my heart stopped beating for a second and everything was in slow motion. The shadowy figure walks over to my bed. Feeling confident I pounce on to the figure and pin it to the ground hitting it with my pillow. Yelling at the top of my lungs "WHO ARE YOU, HOW DID YOU GET IN, WHY ARE YOU HERE?!?!" A voice called out "Y/N Stop. It's me Dan!" I stop for a second and realize it was Dan. I get off him and help him up. I turn on the light and see Dan just standing there with his hand to his face.His face is red from me hitting him with my pillow so much. I apologize and say why are you here? "I just wanted to talk." "Well maybe you should call first, perhaps knock, maybe even wait till the morning." I say irritated at how late it is. "I just wanted to know why you did that to me?" Your eyes widen and tell him to sit on the bed. I went on to full on story teller mode without leaving out any detail on what happened with Phil.

             ~Dan's POV~
I'm sitting on her bed just listening to her story and realizing nothing happened between them which makes me feel bad. "I'm sorry I stormed out and didn't even ask what happened." I say hoping she forgives me "Dan I totally understand why you were mad. I mean what if I walked in and Phil was holding you and you guys were about to kiss. I'd probably freak out too." I laugh at her reply and say "The Phandom wishes." We both start laughing.

           ~Your POV~
And there it is, the smile I fell in love with on the first day we met. His dimples, the way he laughs, his eyes. He's perfect. Of course I loved Phil but more as a friend and I wanted to keep it that way. Me and Dan sit on the bed for awhile staring into each others eyes just like the first day. All of a sudden Dan leans in and I do too. The kiss was brief but said a lot about how we felt about each other. "Do you maybe want to go get Starbucks sometime?" He says smiling at me. "As friends or uh you know?" He chuckles a little and then says "Well it depends, would you want to be my girlfriend?" My cheeks immediately go red and I say "I'd love to." He smiles getting up and leaving. I hear the door close to my apartment and I just fall back onto my bed staring at the ceiling. "Dan Howell is my boyfriend."

Um I don't know what to say except I hope you enjoyed and if you didn't sorry to disappoint I'm trying my best...