~Fun with Phil~

~Your POV~
You sit there laying on Dan for awhile till you here the shower stop. Phil was done. You and Dan race to the bathroom to see who gets to go first. You get there first, which you were pretty  proud about. Dan frowns as you see him walk back to the lounge. You laugh slightly seeing the way he walked when he's sad. You close the door and take your shower.  You take your time knowing that it would irritate Dan which the thought of that made you smile.

You finally get out of the shower and dry off. You put on your clothes and walk back to the lounge. When you walk in you see Dan in his sofa crease on Tumblr and Phil in the chair opposite Dan's. Dan realizes you finished the shower and stands up as fast as he could. He walks over to you and kisses your forehead. Then continues down the hall.

You sit down looking at Phil. "When was the last time I was in my apartment?" You laugh. "Probably 2 days ago. Why do you not like it here?" Phil says shyly. "No I love it here! I was just curious." You say looking down at your hands. Phil smiles at you then asks "Do you want to go get some coffee?" Phil says closing his laptop and looking at you. "Sure lets go!" I say with eager. You and Phil get your shoes on then head out.

You and Phil walk around for awhile telling funny stories, laughing, talking about America and YouTube. You arrive at the cafe. It was unusual being at a cafe when your used to going to Starbucks. But it was quiet and gave you and Phil time to talk.

You and Phil order your coffee and have a nice chat for about 20 minutes. Then decide to go to the park. Breaking out your inner kid you decide to go on the play ground. Phil starts laughing when he sees all the kids looking at you horrified. You slide down the slide and walk back over to Phil. You gesture him to follow you and come swing with you. You two swing and look at each other laughing but stop when your phone rings. You stop your swing and see a text from Dan.

Dan: Where are u??
You: I'm at the park with Phil. We'll be home soon.
Dan: Alright ;)

"It was from Dan." You say starting to swing again. "Oh what did he want?" Phil says looking over at the you. "He was just wondering where we were." You say trying to get higher off the ground. Phil stops his swing and walks over to yours. He stops your swing then pulls it back as high as he can. "WAIT WA-!" You go flying forward and fall on your face. "Oh my god Y/N, are you ok??" Phil lifts you up and brushes off all the dirt on you. You can't help but laugh at how funny it must've looked to people who were watching. "I'm fine." You say still laughing. "I'm so sorry!" Phil says hugging you. "Don't be, you were just trying to be nice and it didn't even hurt. In fact it was quite funny." You say as he releases you from the hug. "We should probably head back." Phil says hooking arm with you. You start skipping along with Phil and you just can't help but sing the song from The Wizard of Oz.

You and Phil skip for awhile till you both are out of breath. You both agree on walking the rest of the way.

This chapter had a lot of Phil. I have no idea why it did but I hope you liked it! The title sounds so weird but honestly I'm not creative so. Also the picture of Phil I just love because it makes me laugh...
Goodnight!