The End

So yeah there is no official ending to this story. I'm tired of seeing people upset and begging for me to update. It's not fair to anyone in this situation. Here's the real reason I haven't updated this story; I started not really watching or keeping up with Dan and Phil back in January. I never saw it coming that I would actually get over Dan and Phil within a month. Nothing bad happened that made me not like them because I still have a huge respect for them and what they do to help people. They were my best friends and I'll never be able to thank them enough. Truly amazing guys. Not only did I lose interest in watching them but the last few months of school were the hardest and if I didn't get my act together and focus on school, it was a matter of passing or failing and repeating the grade.

I don't know why it took me so long to tell people on here that it's over but I guess some part of me didn't want it to be over and thought maybe one day I'd finish the story. But if I'm honest I don't see that happening ever. I can't keep you guys waiting it's just unfair of me to do that. I've been holding off on ending it for over 6 months! I was gonna write an ending back in February. Can you believe that??????

So this is the end. The end of the story. I hope you enjoyed it. The rest of the story is yours to decide. How does it end? Well I don't know. You can decide that and write in the comments or something I don't know.

I probably wont be using wattpad but if I do you'll know and I hope you enjoy my future stories. Also can you believe that this story is almost 2 years old and I didn't even give it an ending?? Wow great job.

Thank you for supporting me and making me feel loved and encouraging my writing. I love you guys sooo so sooo much.

I'm sorry it had to end like this..

                                                                                                                                                     -Madison