Part 11

Over the last week I would head to Mori or Honey's house once club was over. I liked going over to Mori's house, he let my play with the baby chicks he cared for or we would read together. Mori's father watched us read together and he appeared to like me. The few times I went over to Honey's house things were odd, Honey would give me cake and his brother tried to start fights with him making Mori sit me in his lap to keep me out of the cross fire. Kyoya had kept his word and got me a cell phone, his number was the first one in there meaning he was number one on speed diel should I need him and Mori's number was the second one in there making me smile a little. A condition to keep my phone was to open up a little more to the club, I didn't have to tell them all about what happened but I just needed to open up a little to them besides Mori, Honey and Haruhi. I was going to try being alone with Tamaki to see if it would go well but I got this sinking feeling in my gut that it wouldn't be the best experience in the world. Today for club I was told that the they were going to dress as the police which I found as an odd choice. But then again Tamaki is the one who made all the decisions in the club on what to do, or so I'm told, so I really wasn't to shocked to hear what they would be dressed up as. Nii-chan asked me to keep it a secret what they were doing only because he had told me on the ride to school the them so he could make some calls to set everything up. "Kiku you know something about club. Tell us." The twins says as they stand in front of my desk. This was becoming normal, every day for the last week since that first day Mori took me home they would ask me about club, I think they were spying for my brother just to make sure a letter didn't end up on my desk again.

"I know nothing about what your club is doing today. Even if I did I wouldn't tell you. Nii-chan would lock me up or something as punishment." I say before laughing a little at the shocked look on the twins faces. Normally I just said I had no idea but I felt a little closer to the twins than before. I guess a crazed man after you changes the way you look at your friends. "Did she just make a joke?" Hikaru asks as he looks over at Karou who also looks over at his brother the shock still on their faces. "I think she did. I think she is trying to joke around with us." Karou says as he glances at me from the corner of his eyes not looking away from his brother. I giggle a little only getting them both to look at me again. "I was only half joking about what nii-chan would do to me if I told you." I giggle and they give a few nervous laughs before smiling a little at me. "You know Hikaru she did just tell us a joke. I guess that means we can play pranks on her." Karou says as he glances over at his brother who smirks a little at him. "I think your right. But we really do need to give Kiku a make over at some point." Hikaru says the Haruhi hits them over the head a few times.

"Don't let them suck you into something you don't want to do Kiku-chan. Just hit them over the head to get them to behave." Haruhi says as she looks over at me and I giggle a little at her words. "No it's fine really I started it Haruhi." I say making her smile softly at me. "As long as your the one who started it but still you should come to me if they go to far." Haruhi says making me laugh a little at her words. That is why I liked her so much, she would keep me honest and safe. Class was called to order making the twins and Haruhi take their seat and I get board after only ten minutes into the lesson. So board in face that I start to read the book father insisted I read after my little episode last week. I hadn't talked to him let alone seen him, he just called Kyoya and forced me to listen to him talk as Kyoya gave me what father wanted me to have like normal. Almost every book that I read in English Mori would read it as well and we would talk about the book afterwords. This time it was part of the Sherlock Holmes series, I liked mystery's. By lunch I walked to where I was meeting with Kyoya. "I heard that you were reading instead of paying attention in class." Kyoya says as he pulls out his little black book to write in making me sigh.

This was just like my brother to dig into talking over what was going on. He wasn't going to let up on what was going on. "I've already learned it. I was board and I wasn't causing any problems in class." I say as we walk over to the lunch line to get our food. The twins were in line a hand full of people between us and them. "Kiku I thought I taught you better than that." Kyoya says as he looks over at me. This was just the start of his little speech. "But nii-chan..." I start but Kyoya cuts me off by placing the tip of his pencil to my lips. "Kiku you can't just do that. I don't care if your board or whatever other excuse you have you just need to pay attention to class." Kyoya starts and I frown a little at his words. I knew this was coming. All the way to get our food Kyoya lectured me on what to do, how I should act and what he expected of me. By the end of it I was just about ready to cry and sit quietly eating as the others laugh and joke around but I just couldn't do that. Mori sits next to me like normal and he looks over at me with worry in his eyes. I felt bad that I was making him worry but, I hated when my brother was mad at me. I eat everything quickly before leaving the club to do as they wanted. I would have at least twenty minutes before lunch was over so I could do as I liked.